Anime Tenchou

Started by GokuMew2, July 16, 2003, 11:35:12 AM

GokuMew2

Does anyone else know about Anime Tenchou?
It's a CD drama series that involves the Animate store. It's really funny. ^__^ (If anyone any of the dramas besides the first one, please send to me!) Seki Tomokazu sama does the voice of the main character, Anizawa Meito (take off the 'zawa' and it'd be 'animeito,' which is how Animate is read in Japan). Just a hilarious series. Its song album is great too!! You might have heard one of its songs, DOUBLE DEAR, without knowing it. It's been mislabeled as being sung by Weiß & Saiyuuki. It's actually by TRES BLANC, which just happens to have all the main seiyuu from Weiß kreuz and Saiyuuki. ^^; They have another song, Aoi Kodoku, which is also great.

Here's a picture from one of the Anime Tenchou Live.

It's Seki sama as Anizawa! X3 His trademark is the visor that says "Tenchou" on it.

Hirata sama, who did Gojyou in Saiyuuki, does the voice of Mel Rose, the tenchou of the Animate in Los Angeles. It's funny since he talks in Engrish at times. X3 Seki Toshihiko sama plays Raiba Ryuu (pun on "raibaru" or "rival"). He and Anizawa don't get a long too well. ^^; Kosugi sama (Persia in WK) does the shachou (president). There are tons of other great seiyuu such as Hoshi sama, Miki sama, Yuuki sama, Koyasu sama, Ishida sama, etc. There are some females in there too but I don't remember much about them. ^^;;

More piccies.

Seki sama singing Yuuyake Tenchou, a really really nice ballad.

Here's a sample of the short version of the drama's OP, Anime Tenchou, by Seki Tomokazu sama. The "Kanzen Nenshou Ban" of Anime Tenchou is hilarious. It's much longer than the original version and you get to hear Seki sama go, "Ikimaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssuuuuu!!!!" XD I love the "Irasshaimase~ Animate he youkoso!" in both versions. The songs sound like some kind of giant robot theme at first. ^^; Very funny though.

I guess they took down that hilarious animated gif of Seki Tomokazu sama. =\ Oh well. He's so silly.
< Mew >
FanimeCon Guest Relations (2009 - Present)
Person who gets Japanese guests

KyraEnsui

Oh my gosh...oh my gosh!!!!!!!! Must get that cd! Hehe.... How did you get the pix? Hoshi-sama~ **melts**

GokuMew2

Quote from: "KyraEnsui"Oh my gosh...oh my gosh!!!!!!!! Must get that cd! Hehe.... How did you get the pix? Hoshi-sama~ **melts**
^_^ Hoshi sama sings with Ishida sama and Yuuki sama (though Ishida sama really only talks in the bg). The song, Dancin' For Your Number, is one of my favorites. Soooooo cute! Hoshi sama raps (!!!), more or less. X3 Adorable it is! My friends and I are thinking of karaoke-ing this song next year. Whee~~ Oh, and Hoshi sama sings pretty much the entire song. ^^; *huggles Hoshi sama* So much cute.

And I linked the pics from Marine Ent. and Animate.
< Mew >

KyraEnsui

Quote from: "GokuMew2"
Quote from: "KyraEnsui"Oh my gosh...oh my gosh!!!!!!!! Must get that cd! Hehe.... How did you get the pix? Hoshi-sama~ **melts**
^_^ Hoshi sama sings with Ishida sama and Yuuki sama (though Ishida sama really only talks in the bg). The song, Dancin' For Your Number, is one of my favorites. Soooooo cute! Hoshi sama raps (!!!), more or less. X3 Adorable it is! My friends and I are thinking of karaoke-ing this song next year. Whee~~ Oh, and Hoshi sama sings pretty much the entire song. ^^; *huggles Hoshi sama* So much cute.

And I linked the pics from Marine Ent. and Animate.

Hai hai! Arigatoo! Hehe.... Have you heard him sing "Karin" for I think his Getbackers' character, Kazuki?

GokuMew2

Quote from: "KyraEnsui"Hai hai! Arigatoo! Hehe.... Have you heard him sing "Karin" for I think his Getbackers' character, Kazuki?
Yeah. I have both the GB dramas.
< Mew >

KyraEnsui

Umm..what's with Koyasu-sama wearing? He looks like one of the character from One Piece or just that he's ready for summer.

GokuMew2

Quote from: "KyraEnsui"Umm..what's with Koyasu-sama wearing? He looks like one of the character from One Piece or just that he's ready for summer.
Either he's cosplaying Luffy or that's his costume for the Anime Tenchou live. ...Though I don't know if there's any other chara in the live besides Anizawa. *shrug* Or maybe he just wore that cuz he wanted to. Who knows.
< Mew >