She said yes!

Started by Amon_Devilman, April 29, 2008, 06:11:23 PM

Amon_Devilman

I'm engaged! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Ntsy

K&K4ever

The sun was raising up above the high
and dense entangled spider's web.  The dew
was dripping from the silky strings and down
through canopy to underbrush.  It splashed
the puddle making one more fountain spring.

Rei-Rei

JohnnyAR

Congratulations on your engagement!

PyronIkari

Am I the only one that sees something incredibly inherently wrong with this?

edendreams

Oh wow that's wonderful news ^-^ I wish you guys a lot of luck in your future together!

a little art by me ^-^

JTchinoy

Quote from: PyronIkari on April 29, 2008, 08:16:05 PM

Am I the only one that sees something incredibly inherently wrong with this?
No, I'm with you on this one Mikey.

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

Mister_E

Just thinking that their might be littles Amons running around in the future makes my back shiver.
A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

Sunara Ishi

hmm...? Is this with that one girl you'd always hang out with at tsunami?

Nonetheless, congrats.
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

BrightHeart76

congratulations.  May your future together only have enough clouds to make a glorious sunset.
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

Amon_Devilman

Thank you all for your sentiments. I greatly appreciate it.

And as for Pyron and JT, I must obviously be doing something right if someone wants me, with my issues and all. Granted, she does balance me out.

Amon_Devilman

Quote from: Sunara Ishi on April 29, 2008, 09:04:06 PM
hmm...? Is this with that one girl you'd always hang out with at tsunami?

Nonetheless, congrats.

Depends. The girl I'm talking about moved to Japan for this last year as part of a teaching program. I haven't hung with a girl at Tsunami since the end of the club's spring 2007 semester.

I proposed in a letter with a ring.

Kazuko

Oh em gee, its cute i guess...but I feel that an engagement is more personal if it is Said in Person or well being there if its hidden in like a cake especially seeing the persons expression.

But seriously shouldnt you figure out your personal problems before you propose so that it isnt brought into the marriage.

Amon_Devilman

Quote from: Kazuko on April 29, 2008, 10:05:35 PM
Oh em gee, its cute i guess...but I feel that an engagement is more personal if it is Said in Person or well being there if its hidden in like a cake especially seeing the persons expression.

But seriously shouldnt you figure out your personal problems before you propose so that it isnt brought into the marriage.

Well, as she told me, we'll work through the personal stuff together.

Also, Skype webcam helps to see a person's expression really well. ;D

PyronIkari

Quote from: Amon_Devilman on April 29, 2008, 09:50:40 PM

And as for Pyron and JT, I must obviously be doing something right if someone wants me, with my issues and all. Granted, she does balance me out.

Or it can mean she's stupid, desperate, immature, childish, and/or a number of other things.

You act as if I only mean "guys" or you specifically. Most people shouldn't even be in relationships, let alone get married.

Kazuko

Quote from: Amon_Devilman on April 29, 2008, 10:15:25 PM
Quote from: Kazuko on April 29, 2008, 10:05:35 PM

Well, as she told me, we'll work through the personal stuff together.

Also, Skype webcam helps to see a person's expression really well. ;D
...Im not even gonna comment on that part =|

Jun-Watarase

You know, from what it looks like... both of you have things you should've worked out before even considering marriage. But hey, it's your relationship-- your decision when to judge when you're ready, even if you aren't.

Congrats, nonetheless.

Email me at [email protected] if you want to be a maid! Sign ups close in March! Hurry!
FanimaidCafe.com

Amon_Devilman

Quote from: PyronIkari on April 29, 2008, 10:17:45 PM
Quote from: Amon_Devilman on April 29, 2008, 09:50:40 PM

Or it can mean she's stupid, desperate, immature, childish, and/or a number of other things.

You act as if I only mean "guys" or you specifically. Most people shouldn't even be in relationships, let alone get married.

Pyron, I PMed you. Asked you nicely to leave my engagement out of your flames. And even that was a stretch. Why do you have to come along and piss on my hapiness? And I have more than enough reason to think you mean me specifically, because every single time I post anything personal, you come along and start shit.

And it's one thing to talk crap about me. Insult my girl again as you have, and I swear I'll break your face in if I see you at the con.