Fun Time Merryment - Con Pals

Started by Nick Zebra, April 30, 2008, 10:31:04 AM

Nick Zebra

I will most likely be an Asuma double, with a black tosen in trail. And/or sporting a GIANT sign that reads "THIZ OR DIE" for all that remember the thiz nation started during last years cosplay line.

EclipseDarkmaster

There room for a North Carolina Boy in your Group of Friends/Partygoers?

I'm always up for General Merriment!

What do I do?
I make Wallpapers and Forum Sigs.  Avatars? Maybe, depends on what you want.  PM for more info.

xRaMeNx117

Quote from: Nick Zebra on May 11, 2008, 12:04:46 PM
I will most likely be an Asuma double, with a black tosen in trail. And/or sporting a GIANT sign that reads "THIZ OR DIE" for all that remember the thiz nation started during last years cosplay line.
I'll keep an eye out for you man. I'll be in a group of 2 or more guys wearing famous stars shirts. And also to the guy who is from NC I've seen your posts around and was woundering if you were by yourself for fanime. If so then you can meet up with my group to hangout.
XBL GamerTag: xViciousxRamenx

EclipseDarkmaster

Quote from: xRaMeNx117 on May 12, 2008, 01:45:38 PM
I'll keep an eye out for you man. I'll be in a group of 2 or more guys wearing famous stars shirts. And also to the guy who is from NC I've seen your posts around and was woundering if you were by yourself for fanime. If so then you can meet up with my group to hangout.
Yeah, I'm pretty much by myself.  Though, My GF's coming up from Where she lives in CA for the Con, so I'll be hanging with her for Some of the con at least

What do I do?
I make Wallpapers and Forum Sigs.  Avatars? Maybe, depends on what you want.  PM for more info.

xRaMeNx117

Quote from: EclipseDarkmaster on May 12, 2008, 01:51:22 PM
Quote from: xRaMeNx117 on May 12, 2008, 01:45:38 PM
Yeah, I'm pretty much by myself.  Though, My GF's coming up from Where she lives in CA for the Con, so I'll be hanging with her for Some of the con at least
oh I see I know how that can be.  Well we can exchange numbers if you like through pm. My group will be there thursday so u can hit me up and we can hangout n stuff.

TC X0 Lt 0X

Im up to hang out.

Ill be in a group of 1(me) to 5 people.

Ill be wearing a oversized Navy Blue Jacket with a Naruto Headband on the Right arm and assorted Pin on the front. Ill also be wearing assorted keychains

"Never beg. You earn. By Winning.
Or else you won't get anything..."

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

Kumar

yo this is Kumar AKA Tousen who is going bring back Thizz Nation to fanime with fellow veteran Nick Zebra its going to be bigger badder and alot more Thizzin going around then last year oh yeah were bringing some hyphy juice for those people who don't understand what thizz nation is all about. so bring your game or inthis case your thizz face on!

xRaMeNx117

Lol sweet! I wanna show my nyc friends what hyphy and thiss is. They don't know anything about that stuff on the east coast!

JohnnyAR

Oh, I'll be wearing a Hellsing hat it'll have a shield on it and some bloodstains, I'll also be wearing a Halo 3 shirt and I might be holding a black backpack

Nick Zebra

Anyone who wants my number, and requests a good old fashion hybid NYC and Cali friendships PM me. I will of course be with Kumar my black tosen, sadly my girlfriend will not be attending so as it stands he's my only pal, and 30 others...!

ryuyasha

I regret to inform you all, that I will not be attenting Fanime this year. My grandma decided it would be too expensive to drive from here in socal to San jose. Hope to see ya all at next years.

Nick Zebra

That is a spot spot of bad luck... well we'll be seeing you next year then.

rude32

I'm down for a hangout. I will be wearing a hoodie with a headshot of Boba Fett, and on my left arm a bleach leuitenant badge. Hopefully my carpool will be there by 530pm.
A hero forever loyal to the flames of war now rests in Outer Heaven

RUDE: Rub Up Desperate Elephants- Thanks shy-cosplayer

Nick Zebra

Sweet! this is shaping up to be too much fun, new friends new friends. But anyhow, if you want to send me a phone number, or contact me via pm for mine that would be much appreciated. That way we can avoid all the hustle and/or bustle of trying to find one another. Also, this thread was much bigger than it was last year, yay.

TC X0 Lt 0X

Quote from: rude32 on May 14, 2008, 10:21:40 AM
I'm down for a hangout. I will be wearing a hoodie with a headshot of Boba Fett, and on my left arm a bleach leuitenant badge. Hopefully my carpool will be there by 530pm.

Lt should get a Lieutenant badge...

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

Taka86

where will you guys be Saturday?
I''ll be arriving late on friday.....
I like pie

Nick Zebra

as a change of plans I will most likely be arriving an hour later than I expected, as such, I will be an hour later on my meet up date, so...6ish. Anyways, of course we have room for someone on saturday, PM me with your phone number, or ask for mine, and I will find you, I WILL FIND YOU ;...;

nf33

well this will be in all reality my first con and i have heard a lot about it from people i know. but seeing as my friends are going i was anticipating havening to go at it alone. so this thread was nice to stumble on as im all for making new friends

TC X0 Lt 0X

We need meeting times!

Someone make a schedule!

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

Nick Zebra

Agreed I will work on it this weekend and post it here.