Fun Time Merryment - Con Pals

Started by Nick Zebra, April 30, 2008, 10:31:04 AM

Nick Zebra

Every year my "crew" seems to get larger with every coming Con. So without further ado I would like to invite anyone to pal around, dance in the Cosplay line, walk around in stupors and generally engage in merryment. The way I see it, there is no reason everyone can't build SOME sort of camaraderie, right? Right?

Kumar

We're already friends, but... I'll hang out with you.

xRaMeNx117

Sounds good to me. Im in a group of 7. 2 of which are comming from new york so I wanna show them a good time. Let me know when and where. We'll be holding a party in our hotel saturday night, so if you wanna chill that'd be kool.
XBL GamerTag: xViciousxRamenx

Nick Zebra

Ha that sounds great, well I'll be up around reg around 3 that Friday. And as a New York Native, I would love to shoot the breeze with my fellow yorkshire-kin.

xRaMeNx117

Quote from: Nick Zebra on April 30, 2008, 11:58:18 PM
Ha that sounds great, well I'll be up around reg around 3 that Friday. And as a New York Native, I would love to shoot the breeze with my fellow yorkshire-kin.
oh sweet which part you from? Ones from yonkers and the other from broklyn. We're gonna be there thursday night.

Nick Zebra

Ha I'm from Manhattan eastside of course. Though I now reside in San Fransisco.

JohnnyAR

Nick Zebra

Beauty! Looking good for this year.

xRaMeNx117

Sweet so give me a time and place and I'll be there.

JohnnyAR

Nick Zebra

5:30 in the Marriott lobby? That sounds... acceptable? I will bring about 5 people, or so, and we'll go from there!

JohnnyAR

Linzeey

Now this is why cons are amazing! The pure randomness of them. A sense of kinship! Yay!
Stick to the Codes of Con.

narutofan17

I'm down with makin new friends. I'll be the 6' 3" Jiraiya walkin around.
Tsunade! Where are you?!! I promise I don't bite.

Fanime 2010 Costume:
Jiraiya
King Dedede
Kenpachi
Arlong
BLACK JIRAIYA!!!!!

Nick Zebra

Aye Mates, we have to band together, besides I am always for making new friends, so of course lads and lasses Friday on 5:30pm in the Marriott lobby

ryuyasha

Well then, just look for the Shunsui Kyoraku wandering the lobby! I was looking for some people anyway, im comin alone from SOcal execpt for my grandma (being a minor sucks sometimes. But at least shes an FMA fan, lol).

questionette

I want to join in!
But I will not arrive at the con until Saturday D:
(Couldn't get off work  :'()

JohnnyAR

so how will I tell whos who? Well besides Narutofan17 since he said he'll be cosplaying a character I'm pretty familiar with.

Oniko

Heres how you make friends at a con.
Find a random line and stand in it.
I meet so many people that way lol  ;D
06- Ragnarok Huntress / 07- Haruhi Suzumiya
08- Shana / 09 - Luluko
10 - Holo / 11 - Flaaffy
12 - Inga / 13 - Lizbeth

Nick Zebra

I'll most likely be asuma, or I will be with a REAL black koname tosen.