Fanime 2008 Masquerade KHII Skit "Imposter!" is Full! UPDATED

Started by lycan510, April 30, 2008, 10:05:13 PM

lycan510

WELCOME!!!

UPDATE: We are all going to meet after the Kingdom Hearts Gathering on Saturday to record lines, and get the blocking (on stage movement) down!!! please let me know if this inconveniences you in any way!

This is Izsak Creed, aka Lycan510, Head of Pafu Pafu Productions, with an announcement for a skit at Fanime 2008! This is our first year in the Masquerade, and we want to get known! So please, read through this, and if you're interested, please let me know! Post, PM, IM, or Call me! My number will be posted at the bottom of the Page.

MC Opening: Welcome to the World that Never Was, headquarters of the notorious Organization 13! Pafu Pafu Productions presents, "Imposter!"

(lights up. Roxas midstage, whistling to himself. Cell phone rings, Rick Astley ringtone)

Roxas: Hello? Oh hey Axel. Yeah im free right now... you wana meet for an Orgy? WHAT?! Oh you wanna meet with everyone. alright ill be there shortly. i love you too. (hangs up the phone)

(Riku sneaks on from stage right. Roxas hears him)

Roxas: What are you doing here?!

Riku: kicking you and the rest of Organization 13's, butts.

(knocks roxas out. drags off stage. Lights down)

(Lights up. Riku on stage adjusting Org cloak. Xigbar comes out, Cobra Starship "The City is at War" ringtone (bang bang shoot em up), picks up phone.)

Xigbar: Hello? Hey Mansex-I mean, Xemnas, whats up? Roxas was found where? In the dungeon and tied up? So we've got a fake walking around somewhere. Okay, ill keep an eye out. (hangs up) Hey you (points at Riku) Who are you?

Riku: uh um...

Xigbar: wait a sec... look at me. (looks Riku in the face. Riku smiles and waves. Xigbar startled) Guys! Guys come quick! I have the Im- (Riku knocks him with the keyblade and runs away. Marluxia goes across stage. sounds of a struggle off stage, and sora comes out, limping, and on his keyblade. Demyx comes out on stage, headphones on, dancing and holding guitar, back to Riku. Riku comes up behind him. Demyx spins around.)

Demyx: Oh no you dont! C-C-COMB- (Riku hits him over the head and Demyx falls over.)

Riku: Geez, does it ever end? (starts to run off stage but stops and turns around) Guess not.

(Zexion, Xemnas, and Axel run in front of Sora)

Xemnas: Get him Zexion!

Zexion: You must be kidding. And ruin my nail polish? yeah right.

Riku: What are you, an emo kid?

Zexion: Shut up!!! (runs off stage crying)

Axel: Xemnas, you're the strongest. You take him out. Im gonna go find Roxy-poo. (Axel runs off)

Xemnas: For gods sake. This isnt a sess pool, i swear. But, i cant let you get in the way of MY Kingdom Hearts!

Riku: Dude, Kingdom Hearts doesnt have your heart. You didnt have on in the first place.

Xemnas: Shut up!!!

(Roxas comes out in boxers, and hits Riku over the head.)

Roxas: Combo Breaker, douche.

Axel: Oh roxy-poo! You did it! (tries to glomp Roxas)

Roxas: NO! NNNO! THIS ENDS NOW!!! (runs off stage)

Axel: but but but... Roxas wait!

(Xemnas puts head in hand. Lights out.)

MC: That was, in order of appearance, Roxas, Riku, Xigbar, Marluxia, Demyx, Zexion, Xemnas, and Axel from Kingdom Hearts 2!

So there you have it. The skit i worked long and hard on. Heres a list of cast members:

Roxas: Budds
Riku: Rikal
Xigbar: Sadistic-otaku
Marluxia:Kyley
Axel: theoccfox
Zexion: IdiotLord
Xemnas: Xemnass (cosplay.com)
Demyx: lycan510

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE EVEN REMOTELY INTERESTED!!! ORGANIZATION CHARACTERS CAN BE CHANGED!!!!

Thanks so much,

Lycan510/Izsak Creed
President
Pafu Pafu Productions
510-852-1213
AIM: lycan510
YIM: izsakcreed
Locked and Loaded, voices scream "Let's go!" "Come on!" "Do it!" "Here we go!"

budds

Well...EXPLOSIONS!!

~Cosplay in Progess~
                            Haseo(.hack//GU)-0%
                             Kazu(Air Gear)-90%

lycan510

Added! please people! I neeeeeeeed Org cosplayers! (and a Sora!)

Kyley

Cute skit!  I wouldn't mind helping, but I'm playing Marluxia this year.  :/

lycan510

i could modify the skit for it to be Marly instead of Xigbar ^_^

Kyley

lycan510

updated! still need Sora, Xigbar and Xemnas! I MAY CHANGE XEMNAS TO MARLUXIA IF I DONT HAVE A XEMNAS SOON!!!!

ToshiX

I'm going as Anti-Form Sora
but don't think I'll be able to make it ><
"When The Snow Melts, What Does It Become?"
"It Becomes Water"
Bzz" Bzz, Wrong It Becomes Spring Silly"
"Spring Is My Favorite Season Of All"

Cosplays
???

lycan510