Pre-Order T-shirts, Hoodies, & Long Sleeves!

Started by MPLe, May 02, 2008, 09:43:30 AM

M

FanimeCon t-shirts are now availble on OffWorld Designs' website. When you order from the website, shipping will be calculated but you should NOT be charged for it (unless you fail to pick up your shirt and they have to mail it to you). Also, the absolute FINAL date for orders is May 14th in order to pick them up at the convention.

Thanks to everyone for their input on our new choices. We definitely are looking forward to possibly having even more for next year. :)

http://www.offworlddesigns.com/c-42-fanimecon-pre-orders.aspx

What is offered (images appear on the website):
FanimeCon Baby Blue Girl T - Price: $20.00
FanimeCon Hoodie - Price: $35.00
FanimeCon Long Sleeve T - Price: $23.00
FanimeCon Navy Blue Girl T - Price: $20.00
FanimeCon White T - Price: $20.00

[Ninja Edit: Staff shirts will not be offered through the pre-order website for obvious reasons]
FanimeCon Head of Marketing & Director of Communications (2008-Current)
(Former Fan Services Director, Registration Staff, & Volunteer)
Have questions (about almost anything)? Message me!

phoenixphire24

The other thread was locked, so I'll start a new one. Do we have to pre-order a shirt if we want one (a girl shirt in my case)? I'd really like to look at them in person so I can decide on a size. However, I'll pre-order one if necessary.

Kyokun

I'm assuming that the shirts will also be available at the con, since a mere fraction of Fanime attendees visit the boards.

I think I'll need to wait, because I'm not familiar with the Bella brand and might need either a Girls' Large or XL depending on the fit.

Nice job on the shirts though.  The navy looks awesome!

Thanks for getting girly shirts!  I'm very very happy!   :D

Kyokun

Dammit, phoenixphire started a post at the same time and I can't delete this one...  Can someone merge it?

M

Whoops, this thread wasn't supposed to be locked. :)

- Shirts are available to purchase at the convention as well. There's obviously alot of people that aren't sure what size they are and I wouldn't want to leave them out by having shirts available only online. :)

kuroi

Thank you guys so much for getting girl's shirts! The design looks awesome this year; I'm definitely looking forward to it!

What's the earliest date they'll be on sale/able to be picked up at con? Thursday? or Friday?
2009 cosplays:
ahaha, so undecided
Chibitalia, Yanki!Souji, TYL!Irie Shouichi, Jack Bezarius, and Cool Lady!Tear Grants are most likely though

M

Quote from: kuroi on May 04, 2008, 10:46:43 PM
Thank you guys so much for getting girl's shirts! The design looks awesome this year; I'm definitely looking forward to it!

What's the earliest date they'll be on sale/able to be picked up at con? Thursday? or Friday?
They will be available as soon as the dealers room opens (which is Friday) at the OffWorld Designs booth. :)