Anyhow going to Fanime from Redding, CA?

Started by KazeOne, May 02, 2008, 09:17:43 PM

KazeOne

So ya just as the title states just wondering if anyone else from the Redding Cali area is going to Fanime?

obliviousedward

Well, not neccesarily the Redding area, but I'm coming from Humboldt County.  Eureka, to be exact. ;D  Not too far apart, right? XD
Fanime '16 Cosplay:
To be announced...!

KazeOne

ah cool know anyone that wants to split a hotel room, I have one for Friday and Saturday night, 2 beds, my friend that was going to go with me bailed so Im looking for someone that wants to split the cost.

obliviousedward

Sorry, can't say that I do. D:  I'll keep my ears open, though, and if I hear that anyone wants to split costs for a room, I'll turn them your way. ;)

Unless someone else posts here and wants to. XD

Good luck, man!
Fanime '16 Cosplay:
To be announced...!

KazeOne

obliviousedward

Fanime '16 Cosplay:
To be announced...!

crunchy

You want to split the cost of a room? Because Im down to it, More money to spend i artist alley,
You see, they say that people shrivel up because they have an imagination. So, don't imagine anything, you'll become brave as hell

KazeOne

Just to let everyone know that the hotel room would be at The San Jose Crowne Plaza.

Kimiko

Wow, someone coming from Redding? That's cool. I'm not from there, but I have family up there and go there every year lol.
2009 Costumes
Pita Ten ~ Shia
Rozen Maiden ~ Hina Ichigo
Gijinka Pokemon ~ Plusle
Salt5 ~ Abe Natsumi