Standby Only: Free Photoshoot from OpenHappy.com - 2008

Started by openhappy, May 04, 2008, 12:43:07 AM

Death_Note_Matt

4:30pm to 5:00pm
My two friends would like that time slot if its still free.
Another Player has Entered the Game

questionette

hey openhappy, would it be alright if I changed my person count from one to a possible two? my friend would like to take pictures with me...^^;

ovtrlan

Emailing you soon! ^-^ I hope you can get us in!
When I am done with my current project, it will be amazing! :D

AnimefanJJ

I am interested in your open slot for 4:00pm friday.
Banned for breaking promises - http://forums.fanime.com/index.php?topic=17617

openhappy

death_note_matt

> 4:30pm to 5:00pm
> My two friends would like that time slot if its still free.

Can they do 5:30pm instead? Please have them either way PM me ([email protected]) on
1. Your custome (character + series)
2. Your name and cell phone (so I can contact you on that day)
3. How many people you have?
4. Time slot you prefer
5. Link to your profile at cosplay.com, cosplaylab or anywhere else. If you have no profile, please send me a sample photo of your cosplay.
6. Any special preference I have to watch out.

Thanks,
- Richard.

Death_Note_Matt

Another Player has Entered the Game

openhappy

Death_Note_Matt,

Thanks. It turns out that I can combine two people together, so both 4:30pm or 5:30pm is available. Please just have your friends PM me or reply back in here. See u.

Kimiko

I confirmed my 6:30pm sat slot via email, so don't forget to add me to the list ^_^
2009 Costumes
Pita Ten ~ Shia
Rozen Maiden ~ Hina Ichigo
Gijinka Pokemon ~ Plusle
Salt5 ~ Abe Natsumi

openhappy

Yunri-Chan

Alright, I emailed you (instead of sending a forum PM) just now for the Friday 4:30-5 slot! C:
ℓα ℓαℓ αℓα~
ccs sakura [9O%]
hatsune miku [9O%]
secret! [9O%]
2O1O? ideas pending ~
私は愛する~사랑해 × loveyou ♡
synesthesia C:

Maximiliusp

I am going to be cosplaying Ven from KH-BbS on saturday, and is in need of photos. ^_^ would be great to have you do the honor.

openhappy

Yunri-Chan, you are in.

Maximiliusp, I put you in for 6pm on Saturday May 24, 2008. Please confirm. Also, PM me ([email protected]) your contact info, so I can send you a reminder, etc.

Death note matt, I need contact info from your friends. I put them under 5:30pm to 6:00pm Friends of Death Note? on friday.

For all others, I will send out reminder info later in the week. Thx.

LightandDarkSoul

Sent an email and hoping you got it!
Here's a reference picture of what my Cosplay will look like (it's the character on the top right)
The skirt will be black instead of brown.

openhappy

Casey. You are in for 2:30 on friday.

Anyone will take the 7:00pm on Sat? Actually, 3:30pm on friday might be available as well. Anyone? :)

openhappy

Latest Update:

We will meet in front of the fountains of the convention center near the main entrance. Let's say we will try to meet in front of the second sphere on the right hand side of the foutains. If you have not signup and would like to be in a photo shoot, please just stop by at any time slot. The photographer will be able to take you if he does finish early with the current person or someone just does not show up.  Full schedule and other info is at http://www.openhappy.com/cosplay/fanime_2008_01.php

openhappy

See you guys tomorrow :)

For others, just stop by and see if there is a random slot open.

questionette

I just wanted to say THANK YOU SO MUCH RICHARD!
Me and my friends really enjoyed the photo shoot you gave us, it was definitely a highlight of the day :D

openhappy

The pleasure is mine as well! It was fun with you guys.