Eurobeat King : Fanime 2008

Started by Eurobeat King, May 04, 2008, 10:51:30 PM

californiacos

Eurobeat King

Back from the con, and I had a really good time this year at Fanime.  Wasn't perfect, but I managed to get a lot of pictures, and until I post them on cosplay.com, starting AFTER I return from Project A-kon this upcoming weekend, you can view the pictures I took on American Cosplay Paradise (ACP) and here are most of what I took:

http://www.acparadise.com/acp/cons.php?cyid=564&t=4&s=ebk#pics

Most of the pictures, save for the masquerade pictures, Thursday, & Monday pictures, have been posted, so please look through those and hopefully I took your picture(s.)  Probably starting next week, I'll post the Fanime pics on c.com.  Thanks for your patience, and enjoy the pics!   8)
"Freedom is the right of all sentient cosplayers."

Eurobeat King

Busy with work and still recovering from the conventions, I've started to post the pictures from Fanime on cosplay.com.  Here's what I've posted so-far:

Eurobeat King Presents : FanimeCon 2008

Friday Pictures

Saturday Pictures (now uploading)

Enjoy the pictures, and thanks for being patient as I upload them!  :)

XpHoBiaX

I looked at ACParadise and Cosplay.com, and thanks for taking my picture! My fellow Hunters and Huntresses were pleased as well.

2010 cosplay...?
Zero:80% Kadaj:?? Sisen:??

Eri Kagami

Keep them coming, Albert! ^^

Thanks for taking our pictures!

Eurobeat King

UPDATE: The masquerade pictures from Saturday night (including some post-masq. pictures) have been put on hiatus for now.. sorry for any inconvenience. 

But I'm pleased to announce that I've started to post Sunday's pictures, and they can be found here:

Fanime Sunday

Enjoy the pictures as I upload them! 

Eurobeat King

still finishing up Sunday's pictures, but I posted the ones from the Dead or Alive Xtreme gathering & photoshoot, and they can be viewed here (on my photobucket account) :

DOAX : Fanime 2008

Enjoy the pics!   8)