Down with pocky!!!

Started by JTchinoy, May 05, 2008, 10:35:47 PM

Jerry

personally, ill stick with the shower.

no wonder why patriotism smell so funky.

is that why the statue of liberty wears a toga?

that makes more sense since Lady Liberty is actually French. (she was given to us by france from what i was told.)
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

JTchinoy

Quote from: satanic_mechanic on May 12, 2008, 10:14:33 AM
Quote from: JTchinoy on May 12, 2008, 08:28:58 AM
Quote from: FinalShadows on May 11, 2008, 11:28:35 PM
Quote from: satanic_mechanic on May 11, 2008, 11:26:14 PM
Quote from: G.I.R on May 11, 2008, 11:06:13 PM
Quote from: satanic_mechanic on May 11, 2008, 08:34:42 PM
see, folks, this is uhmerica.  and in uhmerica, we have girl scouts, parallel to the boy scouts, most american of things.

so put down the pocky. put down the yan yans. 

eat thin mints if you love america.  or the terrorists win. do you want the terrorists to win?

and you know what? if you dont like our thin mints, maybe you can go back to yanyanistan.
Great! A neo-con.  Listen up.  when I can go to the store and buy Girl Scout Cookies any day of the year, then we'll talk!  Meanwhile, I'm just going to run over to Stater Brothers and get me some Pocky!  ;D

evidently, mr. commie-pinko-terrorist, you have not read your homeland security terrorism preparedness guide.  right under duct tape and plastic sheeting is "one months supply of girl scout cookies' thin mints." that should not include your regular supply.

What are girl scout cookies? o_O
Compacted dirt that little girls try to scam you into buying.

You lie, sir.  I hope you are happy that bin laden is smiling at that comment.

...they are delicious, delicious sir, and that "scam" you talk about is the free market... if you dont like that, comrade, why dont you move back to mother russia, where you can eat all the yanyans and vodka you have the patience to stand in line for!
Considering the U.S decided to take us from the spanish and make us their little port station for trades in Asia, I'll gladly sid with Bin Laden if he kills your uhmerican cookies.  Yes they let us go, but they still put us under their rule first.  *burns uhmerican compacted dirt (aka cookie)*

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

L3sli3_Lov3s_Chu

Dem panduh kookehs wit the creme in 'em iz teh shizz.

I love those cookies. With a passion. As far as Yan-yans and Pocky go... It depends on the person, in my opinion.

Personally, I like Yan-yans over Pocky because there more filling. Pocky is made for skinny peoples on diets >_> I could eat like five of those sticks and still want mooorez.

Jun-Watarase

Quote from: L3sli3_Lov3s_Chu on May 12, 2008, 03:04:49 PM

Don't do that. Only cool people can do that. :U

QuoteI love those cookies. With a passion. As far as Yan-yans and Pocky go... It depends on the person, in my opinion.

Personally, I like Yan-yans over Pocky because there more filling. Pocky is made for skinny peoples on diets >_> I could eat like five of those sticks and still want mooorez.

Well, er... ALL snacks depend on the person, really. I don't think they designed either to be filling, though. Both of which are already sugary enough as it is, so I wouldn't see it on a skinny person's diet.

Girl Scout cookies... are awesome. What's wrong with you people.

Don't answer the last bit.

Email me at [email protected] if you want to be a maid! Sign ups close in March! Hurry!
FanimaidCafe.com

L3sli3_Lov3s_Chu

Quote from: Jun-Watarase on May 12, 2008, 03:23:03 PM
Quote from: L3sli3_Lov3s_Chu on May 12, 2008, 03:04:49 PM

Don't do that. Only cool people can do that. :U

QuoteI love those cookies. With a passion. As far as Yan-yans and Pocky go... It depends on the person, in my opinion.

Well, er... ALL snacks depend on the person, really. I don't think they designed either to be filling, though. Both of which are already sugary enough as it is, so I wouldn't see it on a skinny person's diet.

Girl Scout cookies... are awesome. What's wrong with you people.

Don't answer the last bit.
-_- Sigh...

Jun-Watarase

You mean...

Quote-_- Sigh... at my lack of sense of humor.

:P

Email me at [email protected] if you want to be a maid! Sign ups close in March! Hurry!
FanimaidCafe.com

zoupzuop2

This thread is almost as delicious as Thin Mints. Which makes this thread pretty frickin' delicious.
Haven't been here much since '09. I said some stupid, stupid things before (and after) that.

questionette

My personal favorite of the girl scout cookies would be the Lemon Chalet.  Tres delectable :3

Kazuko

I LOVE GIRL SCOUT COOKIES

My cousin is in the girl scouts soooo

massive orgy

jazmatazz

Quote from: Kazuko on May 12, 2008, 08:41:37 PM
I LOVE GIRL SCOUT COOKIES

My cousin is in the girl scouts soooo

massive orgy

That sounds really freakin' awkward, but I lol'ed.
"who said skanks?!"

anti-pocky movement 2008/9

Rei-Rei

Quote from: questionette on May 12, 2008, 08:03:00 PM
My personal favorite of the girl scout cookies would be the Lemon Chalet.  Tres delectable :3
I like the minty ones... Though my favorite are those.... Um. Ones with chocolate and like peanut butter or coconut or something?
What are those round things called, with like holes in the center? >.<;

L3sli3_Lov3s_Chu

Quote from: Jun-Watarase on May 12, 2008, 07:47:29 PM
You mean...

Quote-_- Sigh... at my lack of sense of humor.

:P
Heeey... I'm workin' on it. ._.

L3sli3_Lov3s_Chu

Quote from: Rei-Rei on May 12, 2008, 09:00:48 PM
I like the minty ones... Though my favorite are those.... Um. Ones with chocolate and like peanut butter or coconut or something?
o.o; 'Am sawreh l ah no kan halp yoo.

zoupzuop2

Coconut ones: Samoas. And coconut ftl. XP
Peanut Butter: Tagalongs.
Haven't been here much since '09. I said some stupid, stupid things before (and after) that.

jazmatazz

Quote from: zoupzuop2 on May 12, 2008, 10:10:39 PM
Coconut ones: Samoas. And coconut ftl. XP
Peanut Butter: Tagalongs.

Those hurt so good. ]:
"who said skanks?!"

anti-pocky movement 2008/9

satanic_mechanic

[/quote]
Considering the U.S decided to take us from the spanish and make us their little port station for trades in Asia, I'll gladly sid with Bin Laden if he kills your uhmerican cookies.  Yes they let us go, but they still put us under their rule first.  *burns uhmerican compacted dirt (aka cookie)*
[/quote]

dont you mean "liberated?"  ingrate. why dont you eat FRENCH cookies while youre at it, jaques.
"I went into the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life...to put to rout all that was not life; and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived." -HD Thoreau

Moogleborg

Now, now, theres no need to throw international treats insults around here, but in all due respect here:

I loves Pocky
I loves Yan Yan
I loves Crepes
I loves Girl Scout cookies....

Aw smeggin screw it, lets just say that I have a sweet tooth. XD!!
Running on moé, 24/7/365.