Down with pocky!!!

Started by JTchinoy, May 05, 2008, 10:35:47 PM

JTchinoy

next time i go. i normally go to safeway for my groceries since they're open later than ranch 99 XP

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

Oniko

I'm afraid I like both XD
My safeway carries them and when I go shopping I always get one each.
06- Ragnarok Huntress / 07- Haruhi Suzumiya
08- Shana / 09 - Luluko
10 - Holo / 11 - Flaaffy
12 - Inga / 13 - Lizbeth

JTchinoy

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

Oniko

Quote from: JTchinoy on May 10, 2008, 10:54:40 AM
u disappoint me. :(
Its a weakness unfortunately.  Like Video games and strawberries.
06- Ragnarok Huntress / 07- Haruhi Suzumiya
08- Shana / 09 - Luluko
10 - Holo / 11 - Flaaffy
12 - Inga / 13 - Lizbeth

JTchinoy

i'm going throw pocky away right in front of you.  >:(

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

FinalShadows

I need to go try those super huge pockys.... wonder how they taste like..
Who should I call next? The Shrimp?

JTchinoy

Quote from: FinalShadows on May 10, 2008, 09:06:03 PM
DIAF

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

zoupzuop2

Quote from: FinalShadows on May 10, 2008, 09:06:03 PM
Not all that different, except you get more in a mouthful. It's a bit more like a cookie and less like a stick dipped in chocolate.
Haven't been here much since '09. I said some stupid, stupid things before (and after) that.

satanic_mechanic

see, folks, this is uhmerica.  and in uhmerica, we have girl scouts, parallel to the boy scouts, most american of things.

so put down the pocky. put down the yan yans. 

eat thin mints if you love america.  or the terrorists win. do you want the terrorists to win?

and you know what? if you dont like our thin mints, maybe you can go back to yanyanistan.
"I went into the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life...to put to rout all that was not life; and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived." -HD Thoreau

questionette

Quote from: satanic_mechanic on May 11, 2008, 08:34:42 PM
see, folks, this is uhmerica.  and in uhmerica, we have girl scouts, parallel to the boy scouts, most american of things.

eat thin mints if you love america.  or the terrorists win. do you want the terrorists to win?

and you know what? if you dont like our thin mints, maybe you can go back to yanyanistan.

LMFAO.

satanic_mechanic

Quote from: questionette on May 11, 2008, 08:44:15 PM

LMFAO.

see? now there is a patriotic amurrican.
"I went into the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life...to put to rout all that was not life; and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived." -HD Thoreau

G.I.R

Great! A neo-con.  Listen up.  when I can go to the store and buy Girl Scout Cookies any day of the year, then we'll talk!  Meanwhile, I'm just going to run over to Stater Brothers and get me some Pocky!  ;D

satanic_mechanic

Quote from: G.I.R on May 11, 2008, 11:06:13 PM

Great! A neo-con.  Listen up.  when I can go to the store and buy Girl Scout Cookies any day of the year, then we'll talk!  Meanwhile, I'm just going to run over to Stater Brothers and get me some Pocky!  ;D

evidently, mr. commie-pinko-terrorist, you have not read your homeland security terrorism preparedness guide.  right under duct tape and plastic sheeting is "one months supply of girl scout cookies' thin mints." that should not include your regular supply.

FinalShadows

Quote from: satanic_mechanic on May 11, 2008, 11:26:14 PM

evidently, mr. commie-pinko-terrorist, you have not read your homeland security terrorism preparedness guide.  right under duct tape and plastic sheeting is "one months supply of girl scout cookies' thin mints." that should not include your regular supply.

What are girl scout cookies? o_O
Who should I call next? The Shrimp?

G.I.R

Well Mr. "I'm so far right I can't reach the shift button", Which Month?  HA! ;D

Rei-Rei

I'm not going to lie, girl scout cookies are good.....
But.....
I'd prefer sticking to my daifuku. Thanks. >.>

JTchinoy

Quote from: FinalShadows on May 11, 2008, 11:28:35 PM

Compacted dirt that little girls try to scam you into buying.

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

Jerry

great now you got me into thinking WAY too much about girl scouts. *day dream/head tilt*

I'd do it all for the cookie!

so you can take that cookie and stick in tha... WHAT?!?  :P

now i get why the dark side has the cookies.

excuse me while i have to take several cold showers.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

satanic_mechanic

Quote from: JTchinoy on May 12, 2008, 08:28:58 AM
Quote from: FinalShadows on May 11, 2008, 11:28:35 PM

Compacted dirt that little girls try to scam you into buying.

You lie, sir.  I hope you are happy that bin laden is smiling at that comment.

...they are delicious, delicious sir, and that "scam" you talk about is the free market... if you dont like that, comrade, why dont you move back to mother russia, where you can eat all the yanyans and vodka you have the patience to stand in line for!

satanic_mechanic

Quote from: Jerry on May 12, 2008, 08:40:17 AM
great now you got me into thinking WAY too much about girl scouts. *day dream/head tilt*

I'd do it all for the cookie!

so you can take that cookie and stick in tha... WHAT?!?  :P

now i get why the dark side has the cookies.

excuse me while i have to take several cold showers.

no need to shower, sir.  that is the smell of liberty and patriotism incarnate.