Down with pocky!!!

Started by JTchinoy, May 05, 2008, 10:35:47 PM

Steve.Young

That's hawt.

I personally never grew up on Pocky, but I did get those strawberry yans.

Mhm...makes me wanna go get some tommorow.
Director of Marketing
Staff Moderator - Fanime Forums.

Please PM me with any questions, comments, or concerns.

Steve[AT]Fanime[DOT]Com

JTchinoy

I don't like to be manhandled. :(

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

JTchinoy

Quote from: Steve.Young on May 05, 2008, 11:29:57 PM
That's hawt.

I personally never grew up on Pocky, but I did get those strawberry yans.

Mhm...makes me wanna go get some tommorow.
Join the revolution!!

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

Rei-Rei

Who's buying the Pocky to destroy!?

JT, you paying for the Pocky since you organized it? xD
I maybe could come but I'm afraid I'm going to get plowed over.

I had a lychee cup yesterday. xD

Jun-Watarase

I grew up with both Yan Yan and Pocky. I rarely eat either, now, because they all taste like cheap biscuits, but I will be in the mood for it once in a while. Sometimes Yan Yan's cream is too rich, so I'd rather have Pocky (especially since the variety in flavor is wider, eg mango mousse.) or when I feel like having more cream, then I'll get Yan Yan. But if the store has something better, then... I'd probably just get that, instead of deciding between the two.

Email me at [email protected] if you want to be a maid! Sign ups close in March! Hurry!
FanimaidCafe.com

JTchinoy

Quote from: Jun-Watarase on May 06, 2008, 11:01:23 AM
I grew up with both Yan Yan and Pocky. I rarely eat either, now, because they all taste like cheap biscuits, but I will be in the mood for it once in a while. Sometimes Yan Yan's cream is too rich, so I'd rather have Pocky (especially since the variety in flavor is wider, eg mango mousse.) or when I feel like having more cream, then I'll get Yan Yan. But if the store has something better, then... I'd probably just get that, instead of deciding between the two.
No such thing as too creamy!! :P
I ate Yan Yans for 13 years regularly and I'm still not sick of the creamy texture. <3
And getting anything besides pocky or Yan Yans becomes a apples to oranges comparison and thus irrelevant to this movement. :)

Yes, I'll probably pay for a box of pocky.  First we throw the pocky away in front of pocky lovers, then we curb stomp the box.  ;)

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

questionette

YESS!! I ATE YAN-YANS WAYY BEFORE I ATE POCKY!!!

and plus yan-yans have those cool riddles and animals on them too XD

WHAT NOW, POCKY?

...though I am a fan of the melon flavored pocky...

SOawesomeness

I ate YanYans before Pocky as well. :D

I don't really like them, they're not filling...
Ice cream. <3
Ellie S.
Head of Registration
FanimeCon - "By Fans, For Fans"
FanmeCon: Twitter | Facebook

Jun-Watarase

You know what I like? Pepperidge Farm cookies. Especially Verona and Milano. Great with milk or coffee. :9

Email me at [email protected] if you want to be a maid! Sign ups close in March! Hurry!
FanimaidCafe.com

_Rena_

May I just sit and watch while eating my Hello Panda Cookies? P<

jazmatazz

Quote from: _Rena_ on May 06, 2008, 04:38:23 PM
May I just sit and watch while eating my Hello Panda Cookies? P<

Hello Panda also beats Pocky, any day. Yeah you can watch, but if I get mobbed, then it's your fault. o_o

ANDDDD!!

I totally forgot what I was going to say. o_o Damnit. Oh, yeah, Yan-yans DO have those animal riddles on them. Some funny shit on their sticks... like... "Giraffe: Long Neck" and I think they typo'ed on certain things. Elephunt.
"who said skanks?!"

anti-pocky movement 2008/9

Kazuko

you know, I figure they are just going to try to eat the pocky in the trash

:V I suggest we throw gross stuff in there too

Trashcan cookies!!

jazmatazz

Quote from: Kazuko on May 06, 2008, 06:10:27 PM

Trashcan cookies!!

Oh lawd, hopefully it doesn't come down to that.
"who said skanks?!"

BrightHeart76

Yan Yan isn't bad.  But I always feel like I'm wasting food when I eat it because I NEVER use all of the frosting.

chocolate pocky is nasty, but some of the specialty flavors are fantastic!  Blueberry anyone?
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

Yuu

Down with Pocky!! And down with little Weeaboos who run around squealing " ZOMG!!1!! PAWCKY!!! It's SOOO GREAT! Your not a real anime fan if you dont like PAWCKY!!"

I prefer Pandas myself.

_Rena_

Quote from: jazmatazz on May 06, 2008, 06:14:12 PM
Quote from: Kazuko on May 06, 2008, 06:10:27 PM

Trashcan cookies!!

Oh lawd, hopefully it doesn't come down to that.

DOWN WITH THE DUMPSTER TIME! >D *goes search for the biggest one*

*sadly comes back an hour later filled with Hello Panda's down her pockets*  ??? I found these instead? xD

_Rena_

Quote from: Yuu on May 06, 2008, 07:01:14 PM

Down with Pocky!! And down with little Weeaboos who run around squealing " ZOMG!!1!! PAWCKY!!! It's SOOO GREAT! Your not a real anime fan if you dont like PAWCKY!!"

I prefer Pandas myself.

YAY FOR HELLO PANDAS! lawl

Moonblossom

Quote from: Jun-Watarase on May 06, 2008, 04:16:20 PM
You know what I like? Pepperidge Farm cookies. Especially Verona and Milano. Great with milk or coffee. :9

Mm, Mint Milano fan here.

And regarding those lychee cups, they always get stuck in my throat >< I swear, they are the perfect diameter to get wedged just at the top of my esophagus.

Emerge

yan-yan is made of childhood win.

did anyone else ever eat bland sticks, leaving one behind for a single, ultra-iced stick of messy mouth-orgasm-inducing awesome-ness?

cuz that's what i'd do. or sometimes, if i'm feeling adventurous (and slightly kinky), i'd eat all the sticks and just finger my tongue with pure icing. GOOOOOD night, if that didn't teach me the meaning of "sugar high", it's just not in my vocabulary. :o

jazmatazz

Quote from: _Rena_ on May 06, 2008, 08:30:50 PM
Quote from: Yuu on May 06, 2008, 07:01:14 PM

I prefer Pandas myself.

YAY FOR HELLO PANDAS! lawl

HELLO PANDAS = BRAWL
Y/Y?
"who said skanks?!"