What are Some of Your Favorite Movie Lines?

Started by G.I.R, May 05, 2008, 11:23:34 PM

Mister_E

[A researcher tries to dissuade animal-rights activists from releasing his chimpanzees.]
Researcher: The chimps have been infected. They're highly contagious. They've been given an inhibitor.
Activist: Infected with what?
Researcher: In order to cure, you must first understand...
Activist: Infected with WHAT?
Researcher: Rage.
A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

G.I.R

"Lets see the Great Leslie  try that one!"

Jack Lemon:  The Great Race

Shinsengumi

You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

Mister_E

Andre: Hey, my man... I hear you talking' a lot, you know, you're always saying' something... Who the fuck are you, that we should listen? Were you, like, in a special ops unit? You in the marines? What the fuck do you do?
Michael: I sell televisions at Best Buy.
Andre: Hey, officer! How do you like following a guy that sells TVs?
Kenneth: About as much as I like following a guy who steals them. I'm not following anyone. I'm going to Fort Pastor to get my brother.
Steve: No, forget it. That place is fucked, man. Bloodbath city.
Norma: We just came from there.
Kenneth: Is everyone there dead?
Steve: Or... dead-ish.
Kenneth: Is everyone. There. Dead?
Steve: Yeah, in the sense that they all sort of, uh, fell down, and then...got up, and...started eating each other.

Dawn of the Dead 2004
A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

astroboy

I'll have the five dollar milkshake. - pulp fiction

G.I.R

Princess Leia: "Would it help if I got out and pushed?"
Han Solo: "It might!"

(later)

Han Solo:  "That's not it, bring me the Hydrospanner!"

The Empire Strikes Back

Shinsengumi

You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

questionette

Scott Evil: It's no hassle...
Dr. Evil: Sh!
Scott Evil: But...
Scott Evil: I'm...
Scott Evil: All I'm say...
Scott Evil: There gonna get a...
Scott Evil: I'm...
Scott Evil: I'm just...
Scott Evil: Would...
Dr. Evil: Sh!... Knock-knock.
Scott Evil: Who's there?
Scott Evil: But...
Dr. Evil: Let me tell you a little story about a man named Sh! Sh! even before you start. That was a pre-emptive "sh!" Now, I have a whole bag of "sh!" with your name on it.

-Austin Powers

Mister_E

[West brings Jim to the infected soldier Mailer, kept chained in the yard.]
West: Got infected two days ago. Mitchell managed to knock him out cold, and we got a chain around his neck.
Jim: You're keeping him alive?
West: The idea was to learn more about infection. Have him teach me.
Jim: And... has he?
West: In a way. [he kneels near Mailer, inducing a fit of groaning and thrashing] He's telling me he'll never bake bread, plant crops, raise livestock. He's telling me he's futureless. And eventually, he'll tell me how long the infected take to starve to death.

28 Days Later

G.I.R

Quote from: questionette on May 10, 2008, 02:42:56 PM
(A lot of Sh!)
-Austin Powers

Goldmember: Dr. Evil, can I paint his yoo-hoo gold? It's kind of my thing, you know.
Dr. Evil:        How 'bout "NO!", you crazy Dutch bastard!?

Austin Powers in "Goldmember"

Shinsengumi

Madness? This is SPARTAAAA!

Leonidas (300)

G.I.R

Okay, not a great (or even good...)movie, but one hella funny line:

Ford Fairlane: "What are your names, Neil and Bob, or is that like what you do? "

Andrew Dice Clay:  The Adventures of Ford Fairlane

G.I.R

"You're no saint. You got a free cab, you got a free room--and someone'll listen to your boring stories! Didn't you notice on the plane when you started talking, eventually I started reading the vomit bag? Didn't that give you some sort of clue, like maybe this guy is not enjoying it? Y'know, not everything is an anecdote, you have to discriminate! You choose things are funny or mildly amusing! You're a miracle! Your stories have none of that!
They're not even amusing accidentally! "Honey, I'd like you to meet Del Griffith, he's got some amusing anecdotes for ya! And, oh, here's a gun so you can blow your brains out, you'll thank me for it!"
I could tolerate any insurance seminar! For days, I could sit there, and listen to them go on and on with a big smile on my face, and they'd say, "How can you stand it?", and I'd say, "Because I've been with Del Griffith, I can take anything!". Y'know what they'd say? They'd say, "I know what you mean.  Shower curtain ring guy...  whoa!"

Steve Martin:  Planes, Trains, and Automobiles

Shinsengumi

EclipseDarkmaster

Quote from: Mister_E on May 10, 2008, 01:12:22 AM
Andre: Hey, my man... I hear you talking' a lot, you know, you're always saying' something... Who the fuck are you, that we should listen? Were you, like, in a special ops unit? You in the marines? What the fuck do you do?
Michael: I sell televisions at Best Buy.
Andre: Hey, officer! How do you like following a guy that sells TVs?
Kenneth: About as much as I like following a guy who steals them. I'm not following anyone. I'm going to Fort Pastor to get my brother.
Steve: No, forget it. That place is fucked, man. Bloodbath city.
Norma: We just came from there.
Kenneth: Is everyone there dead?
Steve: Or... dead-ish.
Kenneth: Is everyone. There. Dead?
Steve: Yeah, in the sense that they all sort of, uh, fell down, and then...got up, and...started eating each other.

Dawn of the Dead 2004

Good Quote, not my Fave from the movie

Ving Rhames: "You Want forgiveness?  Go into the Stall, Say Five Hail Mary's and Wipe your ass, then you and God can call it even!"

What do I do?
I make Wallpapers and Forum Sigs.  Avatars? Maybe, depends on what you want.  PM for more info.

Mister_E

Doc Brown: Ha! What did I tell you?! 88 miles per hour! The temporal displacement occurred exactly 1:20 AM and zero seconds!
Marty McFly: Jesus Christ, Doc! You disintegrated Einstein!
Doc Brown: Calm down Marty. I didn't disintegrate anything. The molecular structure of both Einstein and the car are completely intact!
Marty: Then where the hell are they?
Doc Brown: The appropriate question is when the hell are they! You see, Einstein has just become the world's first time traveler! I sent him into the future! One minute into the future to be exact! And at precisely, 1:21 A.M. and zero seconds, we shall catch up with him and the time machine!
Marty: Wait a minute, wait a minute Doc, uh, are you telling me you built a time machine... out of a DeLorean?!
Doc Brown: The way I see it, if you're going to build a time machine into a car, why not do it with some style? Besides, the stainless steel construction made the flux dispersal...(watch beeps) Look out! (time machine comes back)

Back to the Future Part 1

G.I.R

Betelgeuse: Ah. Well ... I attended Juilliard... I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the
                 Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that! I've seen "The Exorcist" about a hundred and sixty-seven times, and it keeps
                 getting funnier every single time I see it!!! ... not to mention the fact that you're talking to a dead guy! ... now what do you think?
                 You think I'm qualified?

Michael Keaton:  Beetlejuice

Gatsby

Mister_E

"The time-traveling is just too dangerous. Better that I devote myself to study the other great mystery of the universe: women!"~Doc Brown (Back to the Future part II)

Eurobeat King

"War is in your blood.. when you're pushed, killing's as easy as breathing.."
"Live for nothing.. or DIE for something!  Your call.."

Rambo
"Freedom is the right of all sentient cosplayers."