What are Some of Your Favorite Movie Lines?

Started by G.I.R, May 05, 2008, 11:23:34 PM

G.I.R

Quote from: Darth_Diclonius on May 12, 2008, 10:21:15 PM
Quote from: Shinsengumi on May 11, 2008, 12:54:24 AM
Madness? This is SPARTAAAA!

Leonidas (300)

TONIGHT WE DINE IN HELL!
Actually the line is:
"Spartans! Ready your breakfast and eat hearty, for tonight we dine in Hell!"

Lawrence:  'Hi Joker!"

Vincent D'onofrio:  Full Metal Jacket

Shinsengumi

*Your ugly you could be a modern art master piece* Gunnery Sergeant Hartman (Full Metal Jacket)
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

Mister_E

Doc Brown: Date: Sunday, November 13, 1955, 7:01 A.M. Last night's time travel experiment was apparently a complete success. Lightning struck the clock tower at precisely 10:04 p.m. sending the necessary 1.21 gigawatts onto the time vehicle which vanished in a brilliant flash of light leaving a pair of fire trails behind. I, therefore, assume that Marty and the time vehicle were transported forward through time into the year 1985. After that--After that, I can't recall what happened. In fact, I don't even remember how I got home. Perhaps the gigawatt discharge coupled with the temporal displacement field generated by the time vehicle caused a disruption of my own brain waves, resulting in a condition of momentary amnesia. Indeed, I now recall that moments after the time vehicle disappeared into the future, I saw a vision of Marty say he had come back from the future.
Marty: Hey, Doc?
Doc Brown: Undoubtedly, this was some sort of residual image.
[Doc sees Marty and screams in horror. Marty screams back. Doc staggers back and leans on the organ.]
Marty: Doc, calm down, okay? Just calm down! It's me! It's Marty!
Doc Brown: No! It can't be you! I sent you back to the future!
Marty: That's right, Doc. That's right. But I came back again. I came back from the future. Don't you remember last night? You fainted. I brought you home!
Doc Brown: This can't be happening! You can't be here! It doesn't make sense for you to be here! I refuse to even believe that you are here.
Marty: Doc, I am here, and it does make sense. Look, I came back to 1955 again with you, the you from 1985, 'cause we had to get a book from Biff. So, once I got the book back, you, that is the you from 1985, were in the DeLorean and it got struck by lightning, and he got sent back to 1885!
Doc Brown: 1885? It's a very interesting story, future boy, but there's just one little thing that doesn't make sense. If the me of the future is now in the past, how could you possibly know about it?
Marty: You sent me a letter.

Back to the Future (Part III)
A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

G.I.R

Dr. Evil:  You know, I have one simple request. And that is to have sharks with frickin' laser beams attached to their heads! Now evidently my cycloptic colleague informs me that that cannot be done! Ah, would you remind me what I pay you people for, honestly? Throw me a bone here! What do we have?

Gatsby

Quote from: G.I.R on May 12, 2008, 11:41:59 PM
Quote from: Darth_Diclonius on May 12, 2008, 10:21:15 PM
Quote from: Shinsengumi on May 11, 2008, 12:54:24 AM
Madness? This is SPARTAAAA!

Leonidas (300)

TONIGHT WE DINE IN HELL!
Actually the line is:
"Spartans! Ready your breakfast and eat hearty, for tonight we dine in Hell!"

True, but I love the last part. :P

Shinsengumi

You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

G.I.R

"Ms Tessmacher!!!"

Gene Hackman: Superman

Shinsengumi

*We're on a mission from God* Elwood Blues (The Blues Brothers 1980)

G.I.R

Dr. Irving Finegarten: Come to think of it, why should I give you a vitamin shot? I'm the one with the hangover. B-12, B-Complex, Crude Liver, and a generous jolt of adrenal  cortex.  Chased by a Bloody Mary. L'chaim! Now Lila, in order to inject this properly I have to expose my gluteus maximus.
Lila:                        Want me to do it for ya?
Dr. Irving Finegarten: Are you perchance a nurse?
Lila:                        No, but I used to be a junkie.
Dr. Irving Finegarten: Would it endanger your amateur standing if I asked you to use a sterilized needle?
Lila:                        You're the doctor.
Dr. Irving Finegarten: Oh, that's the nicest thing anyone's said to me all week.

G.I.R

Major O'Houlihan:  "This isn't a hospital! It's an insane asylum!  And it's your fault!"  If you don't turn them over to the MPs, I'm going to resign my comission!

Colonel Blake:  Well goddamnit, Hot Lips, resign your goddamn comission!

Sally Kellerman,  Roger Bowen: M*A*S*H

G.I.R

Spock:  "It's life, Captain, but not life as we know it"

Star Trek:  The Motion Picture

Shinsengumi

Kirk: KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!

Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan

G.I.R

Indiana Jones:  Mola Ram...    Prepare to meet Kali... in Hell!

Harrison Ford:   Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom

K&K4ever

The sun was raising up above the high
and dense entangled spider's web.  The dew
was dripping from the silky strings and down
through canopy to underbrush.  It splashed
the puddle making one more fountain spring.

G.I.R

Clark Griswald:  I think you're all fucked in the head.  We're ten hours from the fucking fun park and you want to bail out!  Well I'll tell you something: This is no longer a vacation, it's a quest!  It's a "Quest for Fun"!  I'm gonna have fun, and you're gonna have fun!  We're all going to have so much  fuckin' fun we'll need plastic surgery to remove our God damned smiles!!! You'll be whistling "Zip-a dee Do Da" from out of your assholes!!!  Ah ha ha ha!!!  I Gotta be crazy!  I'm on a pilgrimage to see a moose!  PRAISE MARTY MOOSE!!!   Oh Shit!

Rusty Griswald: Dad, you want an aspirin?

Clark Griswald: Don't touch!!!

Chevy Chase, Anthony Michael Hall:  National Lampoons Vacation.

Shinsengumi

Now I want you to remember that no bastard ever won a war by dying for his country  General George S. Patton (Patton 1970)

Miss Genesis

i dunno if it counts as a movie, but it does have its own dvd so...

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/TjC3R6jOtUo&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TjC3R6jOtUo&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

aside from that, I love this here:

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dDWEkzaBULQ&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dDWEkzaBULQ&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>
Finding me is useless without the warrent, Loves. <3

rude32

Shooter McGavin- Your in big trouble though pal, I eat pieces of shit like you for breakfast.
Happy Gilmore- You eat pieces of shit for breakfast?

Happy Gilmore
A hero forever loyal to the flames of war now rests in Outer Heaven

RUDE: Rub Up Desperate Elephants- Thanks shy-cosplayer

G.I.R

The Mask:  It's Party time!  P-A-R-T-Y.  Why?  Because I gotta!!!

Jim Carrey:  The Mask

K&K4ever

"My name is Indigo Mantoya, You killed my Father, Prepare to die."-Princess Bride
The sun was raising up above the high
and dense entangled spider's web.  The dew
was dripping from the silky strings and down
through canopy to underbrush.  It splashed
the puddle making one more fountain spring.