vacaville, fairfield, napa, and sacramento...I'm new to the state

Started by anomaly, May 05, 2008, 11:56:50 PM

Kazuko

:d pssh dont harrass jaz shes a crazy betch! (P.S we need to go to the gunrange JAZ D:< )

Anyways, hello new person vacaville dosent sound so bad at least you dont live in Tracy (like me D: ) its like nowheresville but yeah SF is a pretty good place to go and also six flags XD

anomaly

^_^

well, I work for McAfee HackerSafe in napa...kinda why im out here...that and to get a fresh start on life...

I made some bad decisions in the past and well..yea enough said...I can't wait for the con..though I have no idea where i should stay...

and if anyone is up for a gathering before con, I'd be happy to be there..I'd love to meet you all before I get there...that way I'm not wandering around following random people to see if they respond without calling the police :P

so i guess if anyone would like to get to know me at all, feel free to check my deviantart page http://iamsketch.deviantart.com

you can also feel free to poke and or glomp me on aim as codenameanomaly or mynameismugyver

anyway...my break is almost over...but this sushi isn't bad...who'd have thought...from walmart...later
"Every morning I jump out of bed and step on a landmine. The landmine is me. After the explosion, I spend the rest of the day putting the pieces together." -rb

--------------------------------------------------
Fanime 2008 ConOps

Kazuko

lawl wallmart sushi, thats something I havent heard of!
Well I like your art work its pretty rad~
Im up for hanging out :d just pm me on AIM or whatever

jazmatazz

Quote from: Kazuko on May 06, 2008, 02:13:11 PM

NO! I WILL NOT LET YOU TAKE THIS ONE STEPHANIE. HE IS TOO YOUNG TO BE TAKEN BY THE LIKES OF YOOOOUUUUU~!!!!!
"who said skanks?!"

anti-pocky movement 2008/9

Kazuko

Quote from: jazmatazz on May 06, 2008, 05:34:12 PM
Quote from: Kazuko on May 06, 2008, 02:13:11 PM

NO! I WILL NOT LET YOU TAKE THIS ONE STEPHANIE. HE IS TOO YOUNG TO BE TAKEN BY THE LIKES OF YOOOOUUUUU~!!!!!
ROFL WHUT

duude, hes older than me :d check is myspach

anomaly

and now....I feel like an old man....btw, your aim listing in your profile has a + in it...um...thats not possible :P
"Every morning I jump out of bed and step on a landmine. The landmine is me. After the explosion, I spend the rest of the day putting the pieces together." -rb

Fanime 2008 ConOps

Kazuko

Quote from: anomaly on May 06, 2008, 06:01:25 PM
and now....I feel like an old man....btw, your aim listing in your profile has a + in it...um...thats not possible :P
LOL :V I dont know why it has a plus there, i never put one there

anomaly

well...tis understood at this time that the developer of SMF may need to rework his coding...ooo...I should email them and see if they'll let me do it.

I love forum and CMS mods.

anywho...I'll be in San Jose this saturday for the staff meeting thingy...so, um to make this hour and a half drive even more worth while, not that it already isn't going to be awesome, but who wants to meet me somewhere and grab some sushi? Or Thai, or Vietnamese, or anything really...I know I'll be hungry and it'd be nice to hang out and see the sites...theres still allot I haven't seen...california is so beautiful....even the ghetto type areas have palm trees, well paved streets, uncracked side walks, and green mowed lawns.

I'm amazed...hehe, try going to philly or norristown......horrible :: shutters ::

Well, I'm online and will be for most of the night, so anyone and everyone, feel free to message me  ;D

Fanime 2008 ConOps

SOawesomeness

OMG Vacaville has quite a number of bands. @.@ And they usually do local shows, I'd be jealous, but I like San Jose better. xD
Find them from Myspace, go to their concerts, make friends with the members of the band, talk to people when they're changing between bands... it'd be kickass. :0
I always have to wait for them to come to SJ. =.=
Ellie S.
Head of Registration
FanimeCon - "By Fans, For Fans"
FanmeCon: Twitter | Facebook

anomaly

^_^ way ahead of you on that one...of course my reasons are different...Once I finish my demo I'll need all the help I can find to get some good gigs.

but well, at least I didn't take that job in Miami that I was offered...I'm sure its much better out here :)

Fanime 2008 ConOps

crazychichi

>.<  I live past folsom towards lake tahoe in a city called Placerville.......approx. 45 miles EAST of downtown Sac.....*sobs*

Hey but atleast my friends from San Jose come up every other weekend and rescue me! :D
Fanime Safety on Site 2008
Fanime Rovers 2007

DemonLordZabuza

I still dont know why when ever I read or hear Vacaville I feel like Im forgetting something from there, like someone I know or something.  Grrr, well I go to Sac area every so often.  That reminds me next time I go up I really have to go party with my cousin, but anywho.  Travel to hang out with people is something some of us aren't strangers too.  Woot Washington trip :D

"Even a demon can learn to love."
-Me

InsaneChan

Bay area is pretty cool, and I live in the Sac area which is pretty good. Drive a little north and you can...see Tahoe, see the captial, and visit the the town of "Cool." xD I'm serious, it's the legitimate name (I used to live there). Anyways, welcome to Cali!
Love. Life. fANIME.

anomaly

MY aunt and uncle have a house in tahoe NV, somewhat near heavenly valley where I enjoy snowboarding in winter and hiking in the summer.... ;D on another note, I got the keys to my perm apartment today..and well...there was something a miss....as in .. the thermostat...I asked them where it was and they tried tohelp me find it...low and behold, there isn't one....because half of the apartment is the main office....so..they have the thermostat...this could get really interesting, but for the price Im not going to complain...850 a month and they pay for all the utilities..so hell, let them have the therm, as long as it doesn't get to hot, I don't care....

Fanime 2008 ConOps

crazychichi

Quote from: anomaly on May 08, 2008, 06:26:30 PM
MY aunt and uncle have a house in tahoe NV, somewhat near heavenly valley where I enjoy snowboarding in winter and hiking in the summer....

Nice!  I usually go to Tahoe every other year, hehe... hmmm... Maybe we all need to make a gathering for Sacramento area and throw it at like Sunrise Mall in Sac.  Ideas, anyone?

Btw, thats going to be fun lacking a thermostat!  Hopefully you don't have psychos like my roommate who turned up the temp to like 95 degrees and with my room next to the heater that made my room a freaking 100+ degrees --  Talk about a sauna....or maybe my roommate wants me to shed teh pounds?

Fanime Safety on Site 2008
Fanime Rovers 2007

anomaly

I dont have any roommates, but the office peoples keep it at 75 for me :) so I'm happy

Fanime 2008 ConOps

Chewie

Persephone

Davis!  Woot!  College town with geeks, dude.  And there's an anime club here too. 

Killing Stars

Dude, Vacaville is not that bad. I got up there to partys all the time. There's some decent bars up there too. I'm from Vallejo, grew up in Napa. Hit me up if u ever wanna go drinking on a weekend.

myspace.com/killing_stars

anomaly

Fanime 2008 ConOps