vacaville, fairfield, napa, and sacramento...I'm new to the state

Started by anomaly, May 05, 2008, 11:56:50 PM

anomaly

Really just auto-x, tried a bit of drifting when I had my 240, but after 3 motors...I gave it up...right now I'm driving a 06 Spec v...haven't raced it yet, but I'd like to see what I can do with it.  I was racing before with my civic...I miss that thing....SUCH GOOD GAS MILEAGE :P
"Every morning I jump out of bed and step on a landmine. The landmine is me. After the explosion, I spend the rest of the day putting the pieces together." -rb

--------------------------------------------------
Fanime 2008 ConOps

rude32

Quote from: anomaly on May 14, 2008, 03:05:48 PM
Same with my job :).  My vacation is only from friday to monday of memorial day weekend...I haven't been here long enough yet :)....but um yea! I'm gonna start making a list of all the awesome people I need to meet at the con....and at this point THERES NOT ENOUGH TIME AT CON TO DO THAT CAUSE EVERYONE IS AWESOME!!!!

that being said I need to go prove the concept of Blind SQL Injection to this client real quick by stealing a few hundred cc #'s :: rages fist ::

caio`
Do I smell con party?
A hero forever loyal to the flames of war now rests in Outer Heaven

RUDE: Rub Up Desperate Elephants- Thanks shy-cosplayer

anomaly

That would be awesome....but for now I take my leave to G Street in Davis.

if your in the area.....stop by...
"Every morning I jump out of bed and step on a landmine. The landmine is me. After the explosion, I spend the rest of the day putting the pieces together." -rb

Fanime 2008 ConOps

Taka86

Quote from: anomaly on May 14, 2008, 09:29:32 PM
Really just auto-x, tried a bit of drifting when I had my 240, but after 3 motors...I gave it up...right now I'm driving a 06 Spec v...haven't raced it yet, but I'd like to see what I can do with it.  I was racing before with my civic...I miss that thing....SUCH GOOD GAS MILEAGE :P
Drifting is still fun, cant say Im great but I aint no rookie.  Well if you decide to autocross, Im at every autox event in sacramento.
I drive a 05 Legacy GT, I miss my S14.
I like pie

anomaly

Fanime 2008 ConOps

ced1106

So any luck with Meetup.com?

Here's a SF Bay Area group that meets *this* Saturday at noon:
http://newintown.meetup.com/564/

Cedric.
aka. Washu! ^O^
Los Altos Gamesday, Monthly, Saturdays, 10am-11pm
http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/gamesday/

Available Sundays for Fantasy Flight Games tabletop gaming in the Santa Clara area.

anomaly

Fanime 2008 ConOps