Anything fun planned before Fanime?

Started by Mister_E, May 06, 2008, 11:59:04 PM

Mister_E

I'm going to a Midnight Showing of Night at the Roxbury on the 17th (haven't seen that film in a long time) at a Cinema in my town, get to meet with some of my friends and hangout after.
A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

Makou

Besides Advanced Placement tests, the only real fun I'm going to have is going to be with my cousin and classmate. Going to go learn how to battle, and I get the feeling my cousins going to take us to a club to battle >_>;;

Kandybar

My friends and I are doing a murder mystery party on the 17th, bwhahahaha.

RyuHayabusa

Let's see:

This coming weekend:

Friday: Go see Speed Racer at Night
Saturday:  Go up to davis to see my friend Lakari and celebrate Amelia's B-day
Sunday: Watch Anime

Incoming week:Vacation Week. Dunno yet Maybe buy some of my cosplay stuff.

Next Weekend: Try to do Swap meet at Chabot College for Fanime funds.(sat) and sunday, watch Anime. and go see Prince Caspian.

The week after that: Get ready for Fanime and then Fanime itself lol

My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

yumicchi88

What's more fun than FANIME!!! lol
(that means NO for me)
This year I will Volunteer!

Excited about Karaoke Contest!!

Shi_Musouka

Pretty much nothing but college finals, anime, and replacing my broken digital camera for me that weekend.

OniCourseMusha

this weekend I am gonna get the ddr pad cosplay made from scratch.  For the week after that, hoping some kick back wit someone and discuss fanime plans since its gonna be the week before.
FanimeCon E-gaming Room Staff
Kraken Con Staff

Cosplay: DDR Pad/Box, Brain Age, Andross (SNES), Formal Totoro, Master/Crazy Hand

Amon_devilman

Probably celebrate the fact that I graduated in December. I've been running around so much that I haven't had a chance to really appreciate that fact.

LadyKaren

Quote from: Kandybar on May 07, 2008, 07:30:45 AM
My friends and I are doing a murder mystery party on the 17th, bwhahahaha.

Those are seriously fun. I've hosted like 4 of them.

Kandybar

Yeah, this'll be my fourth.  :)  This one is based in Napa, and some of my friends are really into wine, so I figure it'll be a good time.  ;D

kgHapa

This coming weekend: capoeira, 2 friends birthday parties, Stanford Pow Wow!!, and Mothers day of course!, and most importantly my best friend is moving up for the summer from LA

Next weekend: UCSC Multi Cultural Festival! (you should all come! Ill be selling spam musubi!) and capoeira beach day/bon-fire

Week before fanime: getting pumped to lose my con virginity ;D

SOawesomeness

The weekend before: Concert on Friday, something on Saturday or just watching a movie, Sunday I have to go to a staff meeting.
The day before: Concert in SF ft. Tera Melos and The Fall Of Troy with my friend and her friend. (:

This weekend I have CMEA and another staff meeting, plus Mother's Day lunch. I need my car to get something for her. =.=
Ellie S.
Head of Registration
FanimeCon - "By Fans, For Fans"
FanmeCon: Twitter | Facebook

Rei-Rei

Friday: Advanced Placement tests.
Weekend (10th and 11th): Probably go shopping on one of these days and go out to eat.
Week of the 12th to 16th: Nothing major, just going to chill and relax. No plans as of yet, but I am getting my laptop this week.
20th: See the Death Note movie in Sacramento.
The rest is still up in the air.

MidnightRosebud

This Weekend: Going to San Francisco with my entire Fanime Group
Next Weekend: Seeing "The Glass Menagerie" theatre production at school (hopefully) with friends. And watching "Prince Caspian" at the movies.
Following Weekend: FANIME!!!

[with Finals interjecting inbetween]
Catch the Barrel/Prize: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,10013.msg255958.html#msg255958

Cosplay 2010
~Bleach: Yadomaru Lisa
~Soul Eater: Gorgon Medusa
~Naruto (Shippuden): Hyuuga Hinata
~CardCaptor Sakura: Mirror Card
~Fairy Tail: Lucy

BrightHeart76

Tomorrow: Job interview for summer job (no fun, but it takes off a lot of stress)
This weekend: Finally watch IronMan.  Finish my laundry, finish getting my apartment moved into / boxes emptied.
Next week: Finish cosplays, organize projects.  Work.
Next weekend: Dye my sisters and my hair funny colors, get my nails done.
That Monday: Pack for Fanime
That Tuesday: Multicultural Night at School!  Awesome night
That Wednesday: DeathNote at the theater.
That Thursday: Leave town at the butt-crack of dawn to go to the Bay Area for some Anime convention.  ;D
After that...totally Fanime!
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

JTchinoy

hang out with friends.
job interview.
finish the semester.
curb stomp pocky boxes.

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

~~Loktera~~

There's a Sake tasting thing in Japantown SJ the night before Fanime (aka Pre-Reg Night) :3
It all really depends how well the lies are told...

Gatsby

I'm going to prom on the 17th with my best friend. Other than that nothing much.

Eurobeat King

Wednesday night, the 21st, before Fanime begins, I'll be watching the Death Note live-action movie followed by the 12:01am advance screening of Indiana Jones & The Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, both at my theater.  :)  It's going to be fun, but i pay the price for getting home around 3:00am and getting a little sleep before heading off to Fanime the next morning..
"Freedom is the right of all sentient cosplayers."

cappeh

school and school and finals :(

o wait that's not fun lol
hi i lav u