Any other old people here? Want to start a SF anime-and-drinks club?

Started by telebikun, May 07, 2008, 06:54:58 PM

OniCourseMusha

Quote from: rude32 on June 04, 2008, 10:04:06 AM
Quote from: anomaly on June 04, 2008, 09:37:54 AM
Quote from: OniCourseMusha on June 04, 2008, 03:35:48 AM
I hear drinking?  Plus I reside in SF as well!

^~~~~~BRAINAGE GUY AVATAR!!!

He also does great brainage cosplay.
I recently got a haircut from my mom.  Damn it she cut my hair too short.  I'm hoping to let it grow for Yaoi-con.
FanimeCon E-gaming Room Staff
Kraken Con Staff

Cosplay: DDR Pad/Box, Brain Age, Andross (SNES), Formal Totoro, Master/Crazy Hand

anomaly

Quote from: OniCourseMusha on June 04, 2008, 11:28:35 AM

I recently got a haircut from my mom.  Damn it she cut my hair too short.  I'm hoping to let it grow for Yaoi-con.

Im gonna try to let my hair grow out...and then eventually dye the bleached parts some strange color.
"Every morning I jump out of bed and step on a landmine. The landmine is me. After the explosion, I spend the rest of the day putting the pieces together." -rb

--------------------------------------------------
Fanime 2008 ConOps

rude32

Quote from: anomaly on June 04, 2008, 12:37:15 PM

Im gonna try to let my hair grow out...and then eventually dye the bleached parts some strange color.
Dye them purple and blue.
A hero forever loyal to the flames of war now rests in Outer Heaven

RUDE: Rub Up Desperate Elephants- Thanks shy-cosplayer

rubymoonIII

Quote from: rude32 on June 04, 2008, 12:41:11 PM
Quote from: anomaly on June 04, 2008, 12:37:15 PM

Dye them purple and blue.

hey dye them multicolored that would look good im planning to dye my hair black and white
@Digitalberii <--Twitter

anomaly

mmmm well, I have a ways to go yet...but, heh, I'll take both ideas into consideration...I was thinking about black and white, but its a pain in the ass to do that...I mean if you bleach to white first, you need to be careful going to black because smearing will be easy.  But if you go black first, pulling your hair to white (platinum) is next to impossible without using a colorstripper and some 40 volume....and at that point your hair is so fried from processing that it'll likely start to fall out or split and feel straw like....Unless of course you have an experience cos doing it for you ^_^ then by all means go for it.

I know allot about cos....don't ask haha
"Every morning I jump out of bed and step on a landmine. The landmine is me. After the explosion, I spend the rest of the day putting the pieces together." -rb

Fanime 2008 ConOps

Dorimon

Youngsters... I'm 30 & I live in Fremont but I do go to the spring festival every year. Mainly because of the food & the ice cones  :D.

anomaly

Quote from: Dorimon on June 04, 2008, 05:57:21 PM
Youngsters... I'm 30 & I live in Fremont but I do go to the spring festival every year. Mainly because of the food & the ice cones  :D.

pssh 30 isnt old >_<

Fanime 2008 ConOps

rubymoonIII

Quote from: DemonLordZabuza on June 04, 2008, 11:14:43 AM
Quote from: Steve.Young on June 03, 2008, 10:28:54 PM
Quote from: anomaly on June 03, 2008, 08:56:28 PM
:( I wish I was rich

You and me both...

Steve Im sure we can come up with a get rich quick scheme.  I hear they arent that hard to do

Hmm, anime and drink club.  Sounds fun, as long as I get me my hard liquor Im good.

you again o.o
@Digitalberii <--Twitter

Dante

Im in

Old as well (28) :)

I live in downtown SJ so SanFran isnt bad for me.  San Jose has some sweet meeting places too though.
And everyone in this discussion should be reasonably familiar with SJ at this point :D
"I am the Bad Wolf,
I create myself.
I take the words.
I scatter them .. in time and space.
A message to lead myself here..."

rubymoonIII

i wish i could go.. wait aminute i could go im just not experianced enough to drive that far
@Digitalberii <--Twitter