staff hotel person i think HRbut i need the email.

Started by zemric, May 08, 2008, 04:54:51 PM

zemric

hey i need the email for who ever is in charge of staff housing cause we havent gotten the confirmation email yet and its almost been a week since we submitted it and yes we got it in on time. (last friday the 2nd)
2007 attendee
2008 egaming
2009 stage zero
2010 pc gaming "head"

SOawesomeness

Ellie S.
Head of Registration
FanimeCon - "By Fans, For Fans"
FanmeCon: Twitter | Facebook

zemric

2007 attendee
2008 egaming
2009 stage zero
2010 pc gaming "head"

SOawesomeness

It said in an e-mail like, last month "4 legitimate staff people to the room, pick one person as capatain, room captain talks to their division manager, they know how to sign up for rooms at staff rate, room captain will have credit card and will divy up costs to the rest of the room."
He doesn't send them out, you gotta e-mail him to get it all figured out... if you haven't gotten a confirmation, I think it'd already be too late seeing as the cutoff for hotels was the 4th (or the 6th?), I think.

But I guess you can try. You can e-mail your division head and see what's up and if it's possible...
Ellie S.
Head of Registration
FanimeCon - "By Fans, For Fans"
FanmeCon: Twitter | Facebook

ewu

yup, but housing has been closed for a few days, so you may not be able to get a room
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman
FanimeCon Forums Moderator

ericATfanimeDOTcom

Kava

Are you saying you requested to your dept. or division head for a room and didn't get a response...? or that you went to the site to reserve a hotel room and failed to get a confirmation e-mail after submitting the reservation on that site?
Rena
Panels Coordinator 2007-2014
Programming Director, 2015

Panels Twitter: http://twitter.com/FanimePanels

zemric

we reserved the room and didnt get a confirmation.
2007 attendee
2008 egaming
2009 stage zero
2010 pc gaming "head"

Kava

Hmm. Yeah, I would definitely talk to your division head and/or HR about that. They aren't the ones who'd be sending out a confirmation e-mail from the hotel, but HR would ultimately be the one who could check with the hotel or their own records to find out what may have happened with your reservation.
Rena
Panels Coordinator 2007-2014
Programming Director, 2015

Panels Twitter: http://twitter.com/FanimePanels

zemric

nvm i geuss the person who filled it out put them down as the room cap and not me and hasn't sent out the email to the three of us.
2007 attendee
2008 egaming
2009 stage zero
2010 pc gaming "head"