Calling all twilighters

Started by Squeeky_Moonkin, May 09, 2008, 11:27:49 AM

Squeeky_Moonkin

So I was wondering how many twilighters will be attending fanime. Are there such fans that will be there? I wouldn't mind meeting more twilight fans.

"I am Switzerland"

konmoni

Love Twilight, just saw the trailer...

Although when I tried reading the first book again several days ago, I had to stop because well, I really got sick of Bella... ^^;

Squeeky_Moonkin

Quote from: konmoni on May 09, 2008, 03:56:23 PM
Love Twilight, just saw the trailer...

Although when I tried reading the first book again several days ago, I had to stop because well, I really got sick of Bella... ^^;

try to pick it up again.....otherwise youll never get to know more about Edward, Jacob, or the other cullens.

konmoni

Oh I've already read the series so far, i just wanted to brush up and remind myself why I liked it so much... but yeah...the whole Mary Sue thing with Bella was just, blah.

Squeeky_Moonkin

have you read Edward's point of view...tho portion the author has place up on her official site? are you runnin with the vampires ore the wolves?

konmoni

Yes, I have read it.

I don't run with either. =]

Sunara Ishi

XD I love your avi.
Btw, I'm betting on Alice also. XD

I love the Edward's point of view story. I do hope she makes his version of the book.
He is awesome.

I read all released so far. Probably will buy book#4 as an early b-day present for myself. >.<

The movie should be rather interesting. (Though I'm not sure of the Edward they picked.)
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

Squeeky_Moonkin

Quote from: Sunara Ishi on May 09, 2008, 06:32:46 PM
XD I love your avi.
Btw, I'm betting on Alice also. XD

I love the Edward's point of view story. I do hope she makes his version of the book.
He is awesome.

I read all released so far. Probably will buy book#4 as an early b-day present for myself. >.<

The movie should be rather interesting. (Though I'm not sure of the Edward they picked.)

I haven't given myself the time to read the Edward's point of view yet (sadness)
I am pre-ordering the 4th form amazon as as well as the special edition eclipse, even though i just bought a regular version X_X
I am so excited for the movie. I too have mixed feelings about the actor for Edward. he was Cedric Diggory in the Harry potter films.

My friend and I just ordered some tees from the official t-shirt site. Maybe you'll see us there wearing them in our down time from cosplay. I'll be  wearing an Alice shirt and my friend with one that reads "vampires are forever" with rhinestones on it .

shy-cosplayer

Ha that's Me!!! the twilight series is my favorite book series ever!

I had to stop because well, I really got sick of Bella... ^^;

I agree, Although I've read all the books, I'm not to fond of Bella...

Squeeky_Moonkin

Quote from: shy-cosplayer on May 10, 2008, 11:38:21 AM

I find it funny how many I run into who are not found of her. What are you're reasons for not liking her so much?

shy-cosplayer

Quote from: Squeeky_Moonkin on May 11, 2008, 02:37:11 PM

I find it funny how many I run into who are not found of her. What are you're reasons for not liking her so much?

Maybe it's just jelousy, but it annoys me that she always has to be the center of attention, and that *SPOILER* even though she says she loves Edward, she still makes out with Jacob. To me, that doesn't seem fair.

taylurk

GAH i love the Twilight series i cant wait for the new book and the movie!

MidnightRosebud

OMGOSH!!
I ADORE the Twilight series!
Last book is out August 2nd, and the Twilight movie is out December 12th!!!
Bring it on!!! XP

I luv Alice!
Catch the Barrel/Prize: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,10013.msg255958.html#msg255958

Cosplay 2010
~Bleach: Yadomaru Lisa
~Soul Eater: Gorgon Medusa
~Naruto (Shippuden): Hyuuga Hinata
~CardCaptor Sakura: Mirror Card
~Fairy Tail: Lucy

Squeeky_Moonkin

Quote from: shy-cosplayer on May 12, 2008, 05:05:35 PM
Quote from: Squeeky_Moonkin on May 11, 2008, 02:37:11 PM

Maybe it's just jelousy, but it annoys me that she always has to be the center of attention, and that *SPOILER* even though she says she loves Edward, she still makes out with Jacob. To me, that doesn't seem fair.

Thats a semi spoiler for me. I think her emotions are confused due to all she went through when Edward left. It makes me angry as well, but i can also understand.

Squeeky_Moonkin

Quote from: taylurk on May 12, 2008, 05:33:49 PM
its a loco roco icon..wooooo

taylurk

Quote from: Squeeky_Moonkin on May 13, 2008, 01:34:54 PM
Quote from: taylurk on May 12, 2008, 05:33:49 PM
its a loco roco icon..wooooo
indeed it is :]

Kegan_Flame

I FREAKING LOVE TWILIGHT!!

it's amazing...

the movie is going to suck tho... HORRIBLY..

and stephanie meyer totally sold herelf out.. she cant even be bothered to answer fanmail, update her own site.. or attend 'Stephanie Meyer Day' that the actual town of Forks holds.. im really really sad..

im not seeing the movie because it's going to ruin the books for me../

but I <3 Edward..

Squeeky_Moonkin

Quote from: Kegan_Flame on May 21, 2008, 11:10:27 PM
I FREAKING LOVE TWILIGHT!!

it's amazing...

the movie is going to suck tho... HORRIBLY..

and stephanie meyer totally sold herelf out.. she cant even be bothered to answer fanmail, update her own site.. or attend 'Stephanie Meyer Day' that the actual town of Forks holds.. im really really sad..

im not seeing the movie because it's going to ruin the books for me../

but I <3 Edward..

I'm sorry you feel that way. I find it sad that you are such a fan and cant stand behind the authors choice. She has taken many and great roles in the decision of how the film is going though. Have faith in her.

Sunara Ishi

Less than a month till Breaking Dawn.

I'm excited. XD

The movie is starting to look really spiffy too.
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

Squeeky_Moonkin

Indeed it is. I was originally planning on going to a midnight showing. But seeing as I have to work all the Fridays in Dec I wont be able to ;_; sadness. I say for all those who go, take pictures of the masses of people in line waiting to see it and post them here ^_^