Does anyone know of any anime groups or clubs in sacramento or surrounding areas

Started by crunchy, May 10, 2008, 02:08:57 PM

crunchy

Hey every one,

My title explains it all, I just moved back from monterey and want hang out with otakus and and the like minded persons as well. If anyone shows any interest in starting one let me know.
You see, they say that people shrivel up because they have an imagination. So, don't imagine anything, you'll become brave as hell

LadyKaren

Quote from: crunchy on May 10, 2008, 02:08:57 PM
    Hey every one,

My title explains it all, I just moved back from monterey and want hang out with otakus and and the like minded persons as well. If anyone shows any interest in starting one let me know.

http://www.fanime.com/home/anime-clubs

ip136

Uh.. Karen O.O the page lost its stylesheet partway down. Rather.. it looks like someone decided to set them all inside a font tag with Times New Roman.. D:

And As far as I know, some colleges have small anime/video game clubs in the Sacramento area. I've heard tell of one 'club' but it has all but dwindled out. Davis I think has a club...
But none right in Sacramento that I know of right now.. D:
Clicky my Art Pwease?

LadyKaren

Quote from: ip136 on May 10, 2008, 06:57:17 PM
Uh.. Karen O.O the page lost its stylesheet partway down. Rather.. it looks like someone decided to set them all inside a font tag with Times New Roman.. D:

And As far as I know, some colleges have small anime/video game clubs in the Sacramento area. I've heard tell of one 'club' but it has all but dwindled out. Davis I think has a club...
But none right in Sacramento that I know of right now.. D:

lol. I don't manage the page, therefore, I do not take responsibility for the page.

xRaMeNx117

There's sac anime that happens every 3 months or so. I work staff for the gameroom and we have get togethers everynow and then just depends on what you play and if your a kool guy.
XBL GamerTag: xViciousxRamenx

crunchy

You see, they say that people shrivel up because they have an imagination. So, don't imagine anything, you'll become brave as hell

Taka86

I like pie

crunchy

Taka86

Quote from: crunchy on May 15, 2008, 09:19:30 PM
THE BIG E G NO BUT REALLY ELK GROVE FOOL
lol I think its sad that we both live in Elk Grove......Elk Grove sucks...
I like pie

crunchy

Rante