Official Fruits Basket '09 Gathering!!!

Started by Tabbychan, May 11, 2008, 01:38:48 PM

Oki_Zim_Cassie

Er, hi. ^^ This would be my first Con ever ever, but I'm considering going as Kisa... If I do, I'll prolly be there! But don't rely on me yet. ^^; Thanks.

It all got so mundane. With you, I'm back again
~Fanime '09 (First Con!)
Going As:
GIR (Invader Zim)
PacMan
Misty (Pokemon)
Kisa, maybe(Fruits Basket)

Tabbychan

Oh wow no prob!^^ We're glad to have you mention  your maybeness!! and Fanime is a GREAT con so I'm glad its your first^^ Fanime was my first con tooxD in like '06 ^^ I adore it really<3

I'll put you down as kisa and if anything changes just contact me^^

Tabbychan

UPDATE: A friend of mine form school wants ot join us all so I think I'm going to have him cosplay as Hatori not me. I'll be attending as Uotani and Tohru xD*Skirt change/ wig removal change required but hey It'll be fun^^

Tabbychan

UPDATE: hey ya'll! Just wanted to also tell you Furuba fans that Most of the people I have going to the gathering(people under *Tabbychan's friends* and myself were putting together a furuba skit! We still need many characters so if your interesting feel free to pm me or ask about it^^.

shy-cosplayer

scene suggestion!!

How about that cute scene where Tohru helps fix Yuki's tie at school!

Tabbychan

Great Idea =D

Sorry everyone for not being on so long^^ I've been busy with my cosplay and such^^

I put up some Scenarios for pics or Videos and I'd love for you all to put in some ideas too^^ hehe

artisticpsyco

I'll be coming as Tohru in her summer uniform and probably have an Akito (manga cover ver.) with me.

Tabbychan

Thats wonderful =D I'll put you both down^^

artisticpsyco

Tabbychan

Your welcome^^ and If you have any idea's for poses or scenes for our Photo-shoot, Just feel free to post them^^

Tabbychan

Just so ya'll know I updated the first post, everyone should be on the list, if your not contact me^^ also I want to know what you all think should be our Time/Location/meeting place/day and such^^

artisticpsyco

10am Sat. sounds good to me (: It gives plenty of time to change and go to other gatherings/events too.

Tabbychan

Sharktongue

Is this gathering still up and running? I may attend wearing my Hatsuharu.

Tabbychan

this gathering is indeed up and running and we'd LOVE to have a hatsuharu<3 thank you!

Pandari

Hello!
If it's ok, I'd like to attend the gather,  I'll be Tohru in the yellow dress from Ayame's shop along with a Kyo.
I might have a Mine and Ayame join later but those two are pending due to outside con event.

im working on a ritsu cosplay, im hoping to have it finished by fanime.
if i finish it in time ill see you their!!
ill try my hardest to get it finished it time!!
ill update you on how its going ;D
hopefully ill see you their!
Captain Hook
Kristof
Russia

NeoKabookie

I'll be at the gathering.  I'm the Kyo which will be accompanying Pandari.

Tabbychan

Yay for ritsu :D and yay! It's nice to see you on the boards kyo :D

NeoKabookie

Good to be here.  I just got my wig and I'm contemplating getting colored contacts for the costume.  I've seen a lot of other Kyo cosplays but never in person so I'm not sure if they get contacts or they alter their eye color using photoshop before hosting it.