Official Fruits Basket '09 Gathering!!!

Started by Tabbychan, May 11, 2008, 01:38:48 PM

Tabbychan

Fanime will be taking group pictures during the Gathering this year. If you do not want to be included in those pictures please step aside for those photos. By remaining with the group when the pictures are being taken you give your consent to be photographed.

Update: NEW UPDATE YAY! Well since the 1st has passed and the question of times and days and locations is around. My Suggestion was Saturday, Fountains, at 10am.If that doesn't work for some of you, or if you have a better suggestion I'd love to hear it before I send anything in^^ So make sure to post in your ideas!

Now for the Information!!!!

Day:Saturday
Meeting Place:Fountains
Time:10am

PEOPLE COUNT!:14

Cast!:
~ NON Sohma's ~
Tohru Honda: Artisticpsyco,
Saki Hanajima:
Arisa Uotani: Tabbychan,
Kyoko Honda:
Mayuko Shiraki:
Mine Kuramae:Lady_Hoshi,
Mitsuru(Mit-chan):
Makoto Takei:

~YUKI FAN CLUB! ~
~Motoko Minagawa:
~Minami Kinoshita:
~Rika Aida:
~Mio Yamagishi:
~Mai Gotoh:

~ SOHMA ~
Akito Sohma(god): Artistic Psyco'sFriend,
Yuki Sohma(Rat):Shy-cosplayer,
Kyo Sohma(Cat):Neokabookie,
Shigure Sohma(Dog):AnneDyari,
Kagura Sohma(Boar):LuluuxDuplica1223, Jingle,
Momiji Sohma(Rabbit):
Hatori Sohma(Dragon):
Hatsuharu Sohma(Ox):Sharktongue,
Ayame Sohma(Snake):PureLovely,
Kisa Sohma(Tiger):Oki_Zim_Cassie,
Hiro Sohma(Ram):Shy-Cosplayer's Brother
Ritsu Sohma(Monkey):Avatarkayla,
Isuzu "Rin" Sohma(Horse):
Kureno Sohma(Rooster):
Kazuma Sohma:
Ren Sohma:

*-insert name here-* This means they are a maybe. not totally confirmed.

(If I forgot a character please tell me XD))

shy-cosplayer

Tabbychan

No problem! =3 Cant wait to see you there!!! =D

Tabbychan

EEEE only a few more days till fanime XD

Tabbychan

oh man! only liek 5 days or less! I still need ot take in my Kagura dress haha!

Tabbychan

Haha Wow I bet this will eb like last year.Noone really posts here but then like 9 peopel show upXD It was fun last year though =P

mrsanticafe

I might try to cosplay as Tohru Honda. I don't know, though.

Tabbychan

Well I hope you can^^ If not it's all good^^

senritsu

you got a kyo (and yes, my hair is actually the same colour as my avatar)

... didnt feel like digging out a wig

This morning, shortly after eleven o'clock, comedy struck this little house in Dibley. Sudden. Violent. Comedy.

Tabbychan

Yay! 2 kyo! So exciting!!! =D  And really?O_O thats so awesome XD

AnneDyari

shy-cosplayer

Unfortunately I couldn't make it this year, but next time ill go as kyo!

=]

Tabbychan

Awesome! i hope you can come next year !!! =D and YAY! -tackles anne- I'm so happy I got you excited to be the dog! xD I couldn't find a single one last year @_@

OH! and I'm going to put up some ideas for the photoshoot and for some games for '09 if ya'll have Ideas don't be afraid to tell me for I would love to hear/include them =D

Tabbychan

There were some updates to the Characters who will be attending and such^^ more info about some games and ect will be up soon.

shy-cosplayer

btw, i'm also able to switch between Kyo and Yuki, [thanks to my hair!] so you can put me down for that as well!

Tabbychan

Tabbychan

Hey everyone <3 Just popping up to bring notice to the page Xd PLUS I'm going to be taking suggestions for Scenes to re-enact from the anime/manga to be taking pictures of ^^

So far Some ideas are:

-Kagura Hugging Yuki in the usual"See, we can hug each other cause we share the curse" thing-
- Ayame and Shigure when first talking to each other all bishie like. . "Shigure you haven't been cheating on me while I've been away." "You know I never would Aya..."-
-Kyo and Yuki Fighting-

shy-cosplayer

I have a plush real-size orange cat we can use as prop!

Tabbychan

Really =D!!!! I'm going to bring My Shigure plush(dog version) my momiji plush(rabit version) and maybe a cute brown horse I have as a rin plush for the horse version thats all I have for now^^ I'll be getting a yuki rat soon^^ >> need ot start my second job first xD