21+ to check - in?

Started by shinigamitsunami, May 11, 2008, 04:30:30 PM

Lucifargundam

Quote from: Rei-Rei on May 11, 2008, 05:44:56 PM
You should be able to check in at 18, though you may want to call them and ask them to clarify. >.>;
dang... now im worried and gotta go call hilton.... no worries, i always get my way. I always win, so all i'm truely worried about is if they want to through a tidfit.

if that the master a 'prentice have,
Entirely then that he him tell,
That he the craft ably may know,
Wheresoever he go under the sun.

kuroi

Quote from: Lucifargundam on May 02, 2009, 02:23:05 AM
Quote from: Rei-Rei on May 11, 2008, 05:44:56 PM
You should be able to check in at 18, though you may want to call them and ask them to clarify. >.>;
dang... now im worried and gotta go call hilton.... no worries, i always get my way. I always win, so all i'm truely worried about is if they want to through a tidfit.

You shouldn't have a problem with the Hilton; I've booked and checked in for a hotel room a few months before I turned 18 at the Hilton a few years ago, and didn't have a problem then, and haven't since at the other hotels.
2009 cosplays:
ahaha, so undecided
Chibitalia, Yanki!Souji, TYL!Irie Shouichi, Jack Bezarius, and Cool Lady!Tear Grants are most likely though

heeroyuy135

Looking back at this thread, I had no problems checking in last year at the Marriott when I was 19. I don't believe one more year (I'll be 21 for FanimeCon 2010, dang it!) will make a big difference unless the Marriott has really changed their policies.

starchildrose

just in case anyone was wondering about the fairmont, i made a call to them today...and they told me the check in age is 18. Although I think everyone's best bet would be to call the hotel themselves.

M

Quote from: Lucifargundam on May 02, 2009, 02:23:05 AMdang... now im worried and gotta go call hilton.... no worries, i always get my way. I always win, so all i'm truely worried about is if they want to through a tidfit.

Please refrain from bumping threads when not adding anything relivent to the thread. :)
FanimeCon Head of Marketing & Director of Communications (2008-Current)
(Former Fan Services Director, Registration Staff, & Volunteer)
Have questions (about almost anything)? Message me!