An Cafe concert tickets

Started by jemz, May 12, 2008, 12:11:19 AM

PK

At least they didn't cancel as a whole..
that would be very sad
:/

mrsanticafe

Kazuko

well Its fine with me, Its understandable that the reception is cancelled and as fans we should resepect the decision. After all jet lag and while they may wander arround the con to get to know the experience (Kamijo and despairs ray both wandered arround along and so did other music fest members in the past) First time tours in the U.S or in any country is new and they dont want to dissapoint so probally alot is going to be put in the concert and autograph sessions!

Where will thoes extra tickets go? hopefully for more people to attend autograph sessions

haha Miku is probally going to speak in english during the concert its cute, but I do want to know if they could just sign whatever or does it have to be concert merch. Same with giving gifts Im pretty sure homebaked goods are not accepted

=) lets make this the best welcome for them!

PK

At Akon a lot of people brought them gifts and were allowed to have stuff that was brought to the convention signed..
I dont know if Fanime is the same..but we'll just have to wait and see.

At Akon at first they said we couldn't take pictures but ended up letting us anyways
XD

mrsanticafe

Would they really wounder around the con? :/ I have a hard time believing that.

PK

They did at Akon and thats how i got to take pictures with Kanon

It was already pretty late so there wasnt many people around

Kazuko

Yeah theres security probally goin to be with them and I remember getting a picture with Kamijo (from Lareine) + a hug when he was walking arround XD back in 06

mrsanticafe

How can we get a picture with them if there's security?

PK

Well there security people let me..they were the ones who took the picture for me.

I think it was only a lady and a man that was with Kanon..not like a mob of people

XD

mrsanticafe

So, for that you'd have to be there at the right place and the right time.

PK

Indeed, I was actually heading back to the hotel room to help a friend take her stuff up and thats when I saw him and i dropped everything got my camera and asked for a picture

XD

I saw Teruki twice on the way to the elevators, he's so adorable..and both times he was alone

Kazuko

haha X3 awesome! Yeah security some times is leniant on photo taking either way people get snapshots with their camera phones while walking by

PK

I hope to meet up with someone again, that would be nice..

XD

although i do not plan on stalking them..that is never a good thing

mrsanticafe

Nice. I speak for all of the fans when I say I hope that happens. I've never done anything like this and I am coming from a different state. It'll be my first time alone and quite an adventure!

My friend told me to follow them and I told her, "sure. That's one way to get my Fanime badge taken away. >>"

Kazuko

not to mention creep them out D:

my friends stalked a the guitarist from crack6 into the elevator. I was dragged into it and they were being all creepy, I felt sooo bad for the guy. He kept jamming the close elevator door when someone got off so he could leave

mrsanticafe

Teruki mentioned that he ran from someone when they followed him, but it turned out to be Yuuki.

Anyone want to see a picture of me privately to meet me at the Con? Contact me. XD

PK

XDD

@Kazuko: that's horrible...

at Akon a lot of An Cafe fans werent the nicest to me..i mean i'm sorry for not looking like a jrocker and not being asian of any sort..but that doesn't mean i can't be a fan.

I hope to meet nicer fans this time.

Oh i wish to meet up with you Mrsanticafe!!

Kazuko

=\ that really sucks, I mean being a fan dosent mean that you have to be dressed Visualkei/decora/lolita to appreciate the music or band. If they are doing it for the clothes and shunning others that arent dressed that style then they arent good fans IMO

You are a fan if you like the music and the support the band.

PK

Thank you much Kazuko.

I do agree i dont think it should be about the clothes or anything..
It's all about the music

:3

mrsanticafe

To me a lot of Antic Cafe fans can just be mean in general and I didn't really plan on interacting with many cafekko's for that reason. Too much attitude goes on from what I've seen.