A Really Bad Accident

Started by JohnnyAR, May 13, 2008, 06:01:19 PM

JohnnyAR

Oh one time in elementary school at a summer school program I was using a pogo stick in the assembly room/cafeteria and I don't know how but I fell forward and smacked my face into the cold, hard, tiled floor. I got up not feeling my nose and blood all over my face, I covered my nose and made my way to the bathroom inside the assembly room/cafeteria, for some reason I couldn't see where I was going. So I clean up, a teacher gives me an ice-pack and some paper towls, so I did what anyone would do if the had a bloody nose. So later after I leave my mom takes me to the docters and he tells me that my nose is just fractured, it won't need anything to be done to it, and I should not get involved with any physical activites for a while.

mDuo13

Man, this reminds me of the time I was hanging out at the chemistry lab in my high school at lunch. I was just chilling, smokin' some dope, but then the teacher came in so I had to ditch my hoagie in a hurry. I tucked it under some papers on the teacher's desk, which turned out to be a BAD IDEA. I got out of there before he noticed, but apparently the tests or whatever they were caught fire. Well, the whole chemistry room burned down before the firefighters got there, so the entire wing had to be remodeled. Plus there were, like, toxic fumes floating around because of the chemicals in the chemistry lab... two people ended up getting rushed to the hospital but they were OK within a day. Luckily my insurance covered it all.

iNSOMNiAC

Quote from: mDuo13 on May 14, 2008, 06:25:57 PM
Man, this reminds me of the time I was hanging out at the chemistry lab in my high school at lunch. I was just chilling, smokin' some dope, but then the teacher came in so I had to ditch my hoagie in a hurry. I tucked it under some papers on the teacher's desk, which turned out to be a BAD IDEA. I got out of there before he noticed, but apparently the tests or whatever they were caught fire. Well, the whole chemistry room burned down before the firefighters got there, so the entire wing had to be remodeled. Plus there were, like, toxic fumes floating around because of the chemicals in the chemistry lab... two people ended up getting rushed to the hospital but they were OK within a day. Luckily my insurance covered it all.

...Holy shit.

JohnnyAR

Quote from: iNSOMNiAC on May 14, 2008, 06:51:42 PM
Quote from: mDuo13 on May 14, 2008, 06:25:57 PM

...Holy shit.

Just wow....