How creative can Fanime folk be? Show me what you've got ^_^

Started by anomaly, May 14, 2008, 12:33:09 PM

anomaly

I love art of all forms be it music, photography, graphic design, writing, anything you can possibly imagine with a creative edge...even down to business venture ideas. 

I wasn't sure if anything like this already existed, but I have noticed that a number of members have deviantart pages with some amazing stuff :).

So, show me what you've got.  I'd love to see what everyone can do! :) so, I guess to start this off, here are a few of my favorite pieces that I've done.

Comments welcome, flamming not.  Creativity and imagination are what sculped this world and I intend to show that to everyone.  Who knows, if theres a good enough response, I've got a wonderful idea that I can share with you when the time comes :)

Alright, I think thats enough for now....Now it's your turn, I really wanna see your stuff.  And remember, Art should never be judged by skill or outcome, it should be judged by the heart that is behind it.  If you like it, you like it.  If you dont, you dont.

^_^ ENJOY!!!! AND HAVE FUN!!!!
"Every morning I jump out of bed and step on a landmine. The landmine is me. After the explosion, I spend the rest of the day putting the pieces together." -rb

--------------------------------------------------
Fanime 2008 ConOps

Kazuya Mitsubishi

I'm bored... so... share time. :P

I'm not so great at creating something from scratch... I take something(s) that already exist, and make them interesting.

For instance, a logo/decal thing I was making for a group;

This

Plus this

Equals...

Nothing spectacular.

Then this piece from Half Life 2 I was experimenting with... never got around to finishing it.
What would this be called? Vectoring?

This, in my opinion, looks rather badass.

anomaly

"Every morning I jump out of bed and step on a landmine. The landmine is me. After the explosion, I spend the rest of the day putting the pieces together." -rb

Fanime 2008 ConOps

Kazuya Mitsubishi

Hmm... I expected this to get more than 3 replies. I wanna see something cool.  :P

Well, uh, I guess my costume could be considered a part of my creativity. It's an original character with a rather original design, while still using concepts from other other places. No full updated pictures unfortunately, but think ninja combined with Mortal Kombat and Assassins Creed (Altair); haven't shown it off much, but so far the reaction has been "oh my god" and "the most awesome looking ninja (you've) ever seen." Exact quotes.

I just hope everyone else will enjoy it, hawwww...  :D

JTchinoy

I'm more into interpretive art. i'm going to smash a pocky box and you'll be expected to tell me what message my art portrays.

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

anomaly

Fanime 2008 ConOps

JTchinoy

interesting.  i'll make a note of that and try a public display at fanime.  I'd like to hear more interpretations. :)

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

Junon

anomaly

Quote from: Junon on June 02, 2008, 11:27:10 AM
I did this all-mouse-work in Adobe Illustrator of a friend of mine.

Ultra Hi-Res click here.

haha wow I'm freakin horrible now lol

Fanime 2008 ConOps

JetPackJohnny

I sometimes like to make random stuff I see in my house. I was eating Kix one day and I looked at my bowl and saw it looked liked a skull so I adjusted the cereal, shined a light on it and here is the result...

I thought it looked pretty kool. I have more pics of random household stuff I might upload later.

anomaly

Quote from: JetPackJohnny on June 03, 2008, 12:01:07 AM
I sometimes like to make random stuff I see in my house. I was eating Kix one day and I looked at my bowl and saw it looked liked a skull so I adjusted the cereal, shined a light on it and here is the result...

I thought it looked pretty kool. I have more pics of random household stuff I might upload later.

0.o ().o ^_^

Impressive.

Fanime 2008 ConOps

JetPackJohnny

Quote from: anomaly on June 03, 2008, 10:53:51 AM

0.o ().o ^_^

Impressive.

Thank you  :) I like your pictures too, especially the third one with the rocks in the center and the open area around it. I feel a desolate-vibe from it and its always those kinds of places I would like to go there and just ponder about life and what-not.

anomaly

Quote from: JetPackJohnny on June 03, 2008, 02:52:50 PM
Quote from: anomaly on June 03, 2008, 10:53:51 AM

0.o ().o ^_^

Impressive.

Thank you  :) I like your pictures too, especially the third one with the rocks in the center and the open area around it. I feel a desolate-vibe from it and its always those kinds of places I would like to go there and just ponder about life and what-not.

Thanks very much :), when I do renders its always based on how I feel inside at the time.  My photo manips are just...off the top of my head...and at the moment I've been working on my music and actually picked up a pencil and sketchpad again and am attempting to reteach myself the ways of the analog means and media.

Fanime 2008 ConOps

Kiyohime

I makez T-shirts D:<

Haha, my brand name is "J-WalkerZ".

Hope you like this Domo-kun shirt I made  :P

Heres the back:

XpHoBiaX

I worked on my friends layout on Myspace. Dj Are. I made the artwork for his new logo and his contact box. Here's the link. I am not that suavy with css and html...but I figure using my artwork is pretty awesome. lol
myspace.com/djarejunglist

I am pretty decent with making icons, avatars, sigs. But I don't have a fancy computer art program anymore...so it's pretty basic. Also, if I didn't have dial up...i'd be doing alot more profile/layout/web page designing.

I tattoo...but I have no pictures of my clients, and the ones I am doing on myself aren't done yet. I have a few non-skinart pieces I can show off though. I also tool leather, and I am into a lot of misc crafts.

Please don't use these...I know that is impossible to ask as it's the internet, but I'd appreciate it if you didn't.

Flower request:

Original/slightly modified

Edited

Edited

In progress original pile of skulls

Edited

Leather bracelet

Mask

If you click on the images, I believe it'll take you right to my "Stuff" section. ;) Feel free to look about. I have a lot of art work being done...so there will probably be quite a bit more uploaded. That and a lot of copies and whatnot.

2010 cosplay...?
Zero:80% Kadaj:?? Sisen:??

RooBird

Fanime 2013 Cosplays:
FemmeMedic (Team Fortress 2)

kollunz

doot