Say Something About the Last Poster 4.0

Started by LadyKaren, May 14, 2008, 01:59:54 PM

doriangray

All love is elf love!

Princesses who choose the dragon over the white knight don't get to ride the dragon into the sunset; they get eaten, and from what the dragons tell me, they're crunchy.

michiko nakano

his *cough* avatar is so big it needs a scroll bar  ;)

doriangray

Is impressed by my avatar... and by the massive ego of the person depicted therein. ;)
All love is elf love!

Princesses who choose the dragon over the white knight don't get to ride the dragon into the sunset; they get eaten, and from what the dragons tell me, they're crunchy.

michiko nakano

has a huge
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
and can make your
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
every time.

doriangray

All love is elf love!

Shinsengumi

You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

michiko nakano

hikarihoshi28

I would either have to hide my glasses or wear contacts if I ever ran into the previous poster. ^^;

michiko nakano

lol, this poster would not have to do that because what happens is i steal the glasses, take a picture, then give them back.  no harm done.  unless you don't like having your glasses snatched temporarily in which case... run  ;)

doriangray

All love is elf love!

kittymaxwell2004

michiko nakano

uh dorian already has glasses... but hey he might steal others' glasses too. 

above poster: has a cute avatar!!

doriangray

Knows I wear glasses when I'm not cosplaying.  Not a common thing among my Otaku friends.
All love is elf love!

michiko nakano

oops, i hope i didn't just say something to the general public that you didn't want me to  :-[

last poster: has pretty blonde hair

doriangray

Quote from: michiko nakano on April 08, 2010, 10:53:16 AM
oops, i hope i didn't just say something to the general public that you didn't want me to  :-[

last poster: has pretty blonde hair

lol!!!  You're okay, hon.  It isn't a secret that I have specs.  :D  I was just saying that most of my convention friends don't know that because I usually wear my contacts while I'm cosplaying. B)

Is a pretty brunette with glasses.
All love is elf love!

michiko nakano

doriangray

Quote from: michiko nakano on April 08, 2010, 12:19:53 PM
probably has lucky dice
An oversized d20 in black with green numbering. :)

Likely has several leotards for dancing.
All love is elf love!

michiko nakano

might have fuzzy 20-sided die for his car

doriangray

Should show me where to get said fuzzy die since I don't have one! XD
All love is elf love!