Say Something About the Last Poster 4.0

Started by LadyKaren, May 14, 2008, 01:59:54 PM

Runewitt

Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.

jimsha

Has so many posts that even the computer just says "More than 2718 posts" :O

@MyMidnightAffair: I love Mahoromatic! (Except for that last crap episode, lol.) It manages to be both hilariously funny and soul-crushingly angsty, like most other Gainax shows. It's also incredibly ecchi (hence the irony of the catchphrase). Hella bewbs everywhere, so be warned!
Find me on Facebook! It's where I upload all my con photos and it has links to all my other accounts (Twitter, YouTube, etc.)
http://www.facebook.com/cosplaystalker
If you'd like to add me, please let me know who you are and where you found me! ^_^

MyMidnightAffair

Quote from: jimsha on February 11, 2011, 12:13:42 PM
Has so many posts that even the computer just says "More than 2718 posts" :O

@MyMidnightAffair: I love Mahoromatic! (Except for that last crap episode, lol.) It manages to be both hilariously funny and soul-crushingly angsty, like most other Gainax shows. It's also incredibly ecchi (hence the irony of the catchphrase). Hella bewbs everywhere, so be warned!

I actually like comedy Ecchi animes. (Which is why I like Dokuro-Chan, Ladies Vs. Butlers.. and so on.) :)
Likes Ecchi animes?

jimsha

^ Likes comedy ecchi anime. Should've known, He Is My Master is pretty crazy with the ecchi too. xD Loved the character designs, but the story actually made me really mad. D:< lol

Ah, Dokuro-chan!! I still need to watch that second season or whatever it was they put out. I don't actively seek out ecchi series, but I won't stop watching them if they turn out to be ecchi. Much to my own surprise, my favorite genre actually tends to be slice-of-life or romantic comedy (K-On, Azumanga Daioh, Toradora, School Rumble).
Find me on Facebook! It's where I upload all my con photos and it has links to all my other accounts (Twitter, YouTube, etc.)
If you'd like to add me, please let me know who you are and where you found me! ^_^

MyMidnightAffair

Knows that I'm in love with HIMM.

Yes, that anime is one of my fav. types of ecchi animes.
Azumanga Daioh is another on my top 8579756 anime list. C:
I still have yet to touch Toradora.. I'm only on the second eps.

PinkHairSasuke

^graded my Spanish Proyecto. I must thank you for helping me achieve an awesome grade on it  ;D

MyMidnightAffair

PinkHairSasuke

heeroyuy135

PinkHairSasuke

MyMidnightAffair

We should meet up @ Fanime, since I have no idea where they hang out. ^^

heeroyuy135

PinkHairSasuke

^will be followed by me on Twitter once I log on again

jimsha

^ Doesn't Tweet 24/7, what? lol

@MyMidnightAffair: :O Toradora! Watch it. Nao. It starts off a bit slow but then it gets soooo good. And there's an actual ending, which almost never happens! lol

PinkHairSasuke

MyMidnightAffair

Quote from: jimsha on February 16, 2011, 01:15:28 PM
^ Doesn't Tweet 24/7, what? lol

@MyMidnightAffair: :O Toradora! Watch it. Nao. It starts off a bit slow but then it gets soooo good. And there's an actual ending, which almost never happens! lol

Don't worry jimsha, I will watch it [possibly] during break. :)

I have seen his sister everywhere, but I have not seen him. o:

PinkHairSasuke

^never sees me :o Perfect excuse to hang during break lol

MyMidnightAffair

He should dye his hair pink for Fanime.

jimsha

^ Will watch Toradora! during break. I expect you to join me on Team Minori when you're done. ;)

@sasukeuchiha92: lol, no, I don't tweet 24/7 since I only do it from an actual computer and they block it at work. Most of the time spent on there is skimming through everyone else's tweets and replying to @mentions.

MyMidnightAffair

We'll see what side I end up on. :D

I wonder who the person in his avatar is...