tonight.....

Started by anomaly, May 14, 2008, 08:52:05 PM

anomaly

seriously, is there anyone available, 21 or over that would want to hang out?

I've been couped up in this apartment for weeks and its starting to cause a tick in my neck.

sooo...I'll go as far as davis or napa...I'm in vac.

or you could come up or down this way.

Doesn't matter..I have nothing in mind as far as what bar to go to, so take your pick.

I'm just really really bored and would like some company, that and first meetups are always best in a public situation so that I dont get....you know...stolen

let me know ^_^ PWEAAASSSEEEE
"Every morning I jump out of bed and step on a landmine. The landmine is me. After the explosion, I spend the rest of the day putting the pieces together." -rb

--------------------------------------------------
Fanime 2008 ConOps

ced1106

Tried Meetup.com? Quite a few SF groups there.

If you play boardgames and can make Foster City the last Saturday of the month, drop me a line!

Cedric.
aka. Washu! ^O^
Los Altos Gamesday, Monthly, Saturdays, 10am-11pm
http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/gamesday/

Available Sundays for Fantasy Flight Games tabletop gaming in the Santa Clara area.

anomaly

Im in vac though :( SF is an hour away
"Every morning I jump out of bed and step on a landmine. The landmine is me. After the explosion, I spend the rest of the day putting the pieces together." -rb

Fanime 2008 ConOps

JTchinoy

Quote from: anomaly on May 14, 2008, 09:03:57 PM
Im in vac though :( SF is an hour away
It's just an hour man.  Thats an hour you can spend getting used to being outside of captivity. :P

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

anomaly

but its not the last saturday of the month.....need to hit a bar...immediately...need physical interaction with humans.

Fanime 2008 ConOps

Kazuko

Go to a bar by yourself D:

or host a party :V

anomaly

....dont know enough people to host a party....ktried going to a bar by myself, but tend to be a bit shy so its hard to strike up a conversation.

THough, I am now headed to g street in davis, anyone feel like showing up...feel free.

I will have ma colla popped ... but only because it says Disco Sux! on the back of it ^_^.

Bye

Fanime 2008 ConOps

JTchinoy

holy god don't pop ur collar -_-

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

rude32

Quote from: JTchinoy on May 14, 2008, 10:29:59 PM
Normally I would second this opinion, but he has such a great message on the back of it, so I say pop that collar, let the world know that DISCO SUX!
A hero forever loyal to the flames of war now rests in Outer Heaven

RUDE: Rub Up Desperate Elephants- Thanks shy-cosplayer

FinalShadows

Quote from: rude32 on May 15, 2008, 01:45:33 PM
Quote from: JTchinoy on May 14, 2008, 10:29:59 PM
Normally I would second this opinion, but he has such a great message on the back of it, so I say pop that collar, let the world know that DISCO SUX!
What? I hear the Bee Gees music playing o_O;;
Who should I call next? The Shrimp?

anomaly

^_^ OH I DID :)

unfortunately haha I was shot down by a pretty face...not only shotdown, but I didn't even get a thankyou for the compliment I gave her...

Ohwell, thats her lose cause everyone knows I'm hawt.

seriously though....it reached 104 already today in napa

Fanime 2008 ConOps