The Campaign Chess Game

Started by AnimefanJJ, May 15, 2008, 02:34:54 PM

AnimefanJJ

Ok I am making a large chess game, because I can and I am basing it off of the table top verison of my home made rpg called Campaign 20/28. So this is how this game is going to work. I need characters and two players that will stand on the side line to command the characters. This is going to be story base game. The point of fighter characters is to weed out the weak and keep the strong, when the chess game ends, the true battle begins. The only character I must have is the Boss of the game, simply named Omega. He is you destory the world if you don't stop me villain. I need someone to be him only for this game. What is needed for the Chess game is 8 Pawns, 2 Rooks, 2 Bishops, 2 Knights, Queen and King for both sizes are needed.
So who wants to join this?
Day: Sunday 25th
Time:8pm
Player One: Yuu
Player Two: Byakuya-taichou

White side
Rook:neji(tenten or chii)
Bishops:Mikuru
Knights:CosplayerJJ, Kandybar
King:Sasuke-kun
Queen:hanhan2413

Black Side
Rook:yamaneko
Bishops:Tsukasa, LightandDarkSoul
Knight:Matsuda Tota
King: kakashi
Queen:haruhi

Slots that are still open
Pawns: All 8 Slots are Open for white side and black side
Rooks: On both sides have One Slot open
Knight: Has only One Slot open on Black side
Omega the boss of the Game:
PS: Though I need someone that can get a cloak that is either purple or blue. Or have a costume that makes you look like you have armor on(must be slightly silver), you will be provided a Sword.
Here is a link to the same board but with people trying to figure out what side and pieces they want to be http://www.cosplay.com/showthread.php?p=2424749&posted=1#post2424749
Banned for breaking promises - http://forums.fanime.com/index.php?topic=17617

AnimefanJJ

bumping this board, because I really need people to fill in the empty spots.

Yuu

Quote from: AnimefanJJ on May 16, 2008, 12:56:08 AM
bumping this board, because I really need people to fill in the empty spots.

I don't exactly understand the rules, but it looks like I wont get to play in any of the other chess games.

Provided you get enough people for a game, and it isn't during the bleach gathering ( most of saterday) Ill play. Either as Edgeworth from Pheonix Wright or Young Byakuya from the Bleach manga. You decide, I don't care which.

userpay

I'm curious, can't be during the bleach Gathering like JJ but I have two costumes, Bleach (my own character) or a Renisance based costume.

AnimefanJJ

It isn't during the Bleach game or gathering, I promise you that much and ythe rules are simple, we need two players to tell waht the peices to do, and the wining side with what is left of the losing side will make up a group of character to do a mach battle against a boss character named Omega.

Yuu

Quote from: AnimefanJJ on May 16, 2008, 08:41:17 PM
It isn't during the Bleach game or gathering, I promise you that much and ythe rules are simple, we need two players to tell waht the peices to do, and the wining side with what is left of the losing side will make up a group of character to do a mach battle against a boss character named Omega.

You know, I was worried that as little Byakuya, Id have no way to fight. I would  however be perfect for 'tellining pieces what to do' provided of coarse, you have it pre-arranged. I am NO good at chess.

AnimefanJJ

Quote from: Yuu on May 16, 2008, 08:54:36 PM

You know, I was worried that as little Byakuya, Id have no way to fight. I would  however be perfect for 'tellining pieces what to do' provided of coarse, you have it pre-arranged. I am NO good at chess.
this game isn't pre-arranged, it is a real chess game, chess is easy to learn, I will teach you what you need to know.

Yuu

Quote from: AnimefanJJ on May 16, 2008, 08:57:16 PM

this game isn't pre-arranged, it is a real chess game, chess is easy to learn, I will teach you what you need to know.

Oh I know the moves but..thats all.
I'm willing to try a few practice rounds if your really to teach. Also, if you need a player for both teams player, my friend is going as adult Byakuya. Hes totally willing to play against me. That would be rather interesting, no?

AnimefanJJ

Quote from: Yuu on May 16, 2008, 09:03:55 PM

I'm willing to try a few practice rounds if your really to teach. Also, if you need a player for both teams player, my friend is going as adult Byakuya. Hes totally willing to play against me. That would be rather interesting, no?
that would be interesting and I am willing to teach.

Yuu

Quote from: AnimefanJJ on May 16, 2008, 09:06:55 PM
Quote from: Yuu on May 16, 2008, 09:03:55 PM

that would be interesting and I am willing to teach.

Kay, were both in like Flynn.
Though my friend would like to when and where.
I'm not too concerned. I have plans for only one out of four  days.

AnimefanJJ

userpay

I'll probably be availible all of sunday though I don't know when I'm gonna be leaving, probably sometime after 8 pm.

AnimefanJJ

well I hoep the game is before 8pm.

userpay

I think fanime is holding offical time slots for chess games, but I don't remember where that link was... I think there was some info in the complete scheduel.

AnimefanJJ

Quote from: userpay on May 16, 2008, 09:53:33 PM
I think fanime is holding offical time slots for chess games, but I don't remember where that link was... I think there was some info in the complete scheduel.
they do there are the times 1-3pm and 5-7pm Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Sunday will work better for me.

Yuu

If fanime is like other cons I've been to, 5-7 is about the time where my friends and I wander aimlessly asking ourselves " What do you wanna do?" "I don't know. What IS there to do?"

I just remembered, Ihave a few friends going to fanime that I can recruit as paces.
Aside from that, I'm sure we can gather enough at the event. There are quite a few people who will be there that aren't on this forum after all.

AnimefanJJ

Quote from: Yuu on May 16, 2008, 11:38:30 PM
If fanime is like other cons I've been to, 5-7 is about the time where my friends and I wander aimlessly asking ourselves " What do you wanna do?" "I don't know. What IS there to do?"

I just remembered, Ihave a few friends going to fanime that I can recruit as paces.
Aside from that, I'm sure we can gather enough at the event. There are quite a few people who will be there that aren't on this forum after all.
true, we need more people and this will be on a Sunday after most of the gatherings.

NeoValkyrion

Depending on what time/day this is, I might be interested in being the player for the black side. Cosplaying as Zack Fair SOLDIER 1st class.
"I'm here to kick ass and play card games. And I'm all out of cards."

userpay

Well I think I'll play, I'd prefer to be a rook or a bishop and I don't care which side I'm on. If I had to I could possibly be a player instead.

lycan510

ill be a rook. nothing better to do. other than, like the AN Cafe concert
Locked and Loaded, voices scream "Let's go!" "Come on!" "Do it!" "Here we go!"