Why is it hot??

Started by blancoisma, May 15, 2008, 03:06:31 PM

heeroyuy135

Unfortunately, it won't be hot come Fanime...forecast projects that highs shouldn't be anything above 80, which is a welcome sight to all of us

Mister_E

It's 86 degrees right now and that's in the shade.

I hope it not deadly hot at Fanime I would not live.
A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

JTchinoy

Quote from: shortpachoo on May 15, 2008, 10:50:37 PM
Well according to Weather.com (http://www.weather.com/weather/tenday/USCA0993?from=36hr_topnav_undeclared) it will be 75-80 degrees during Fanime (up to Saturday), which is warm but a lot better than this

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

Dragon Ninja

The heat has died down this week, so it looks like it will be not so hot during Fanime.

Fanime 2013:
Naruto Uzumaki (Naruto Shippuden)
Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach)
The 9th Doctor (Doctor Who)

Downloads & Fansubs are evil. Support the Anime industry. Buy DVDs NOW

Kaura117

Actually, now I'm kind of hoping that the weather picks up five or six degrees. There's been a bit of a decent gust, recently, making things kinda chilly again. I like being warm...

Jun-Watarase

There's been a REAALLLLY strong wind here in Millbrae. At some point, it was so strong, it sounded like loud shrieking and it blew open the front door. I was in the kitchen cooking at the time so it really freaked me out.

But hopefully the weather will be better during Fanime. If not, it won't be too big of a deal as we'll be inside the convention center/hotel the majority of the time. :(

Email me at [email protected] if you want to be a maid! Sign ups close in March! Hurry!
FanimaidCafe.com

G.I.R

Not only wind here, but rain in Lake Forest, Hail in Chino Hills, and Snow in Big Bear!  :o

And it was 100º just 4 days ago.

Jun-Watarase

Quote from: G.I.R on May 22, 2008, 12:25:46 PM
Not only wind here, but rain in Lake Forest, Hail in Chino Hills, and Snow in Big Bear!  :o

And it was 100º just 4 days ago.

;____;

I hope it's warm during Fanime.

Email me at [email protected] if you want to be a maid! Sign ups close in March! Hurry!
FanimaidCafe.com

JohnnyAR

I like it when its cold

zoupzuop2

Is it hot?

...oh jeez. Sorry, I'll try to turn myself down, but there's only so much a guy like me can do about the... HEAT he brings~  ;)
Haven't been here much since '09. I said some stupid, stupid things before (and after) that.