[Photos UP] Still Offering Free Photoshoots

Started by The-O, May 16, 2008, 01:25:00 PM

The-O

Our photographer, Troy Leong will be doing photoshoots this year.
Here's a sample shot of what he did from last year's Fanime.

Feel free to reply to this post (or PM me) and we can work something out timewise if you're interested.  :D

UPDATES
We would like to use select copies from any of the photoshoots for portfolio purposes, but if user requests them to be private we will not publish them.
Most likely they will be done on Saturday morning, Sunday morning/afternoon so it doesn't interfere with any major events/panels.

We are closing our photoshoot slots for now, while we are working out the times. Everyone that has posted prior to this will be scheduled. We might still have spots afterwards, so if you are still interested, please either PM me or leave a message here.

Saturday
11-11:30
Oathkeeper
Rinoa & Squall?
Shuyin & Lenne?

12-12:30
(reserved)

1-1:30
Maximiliusp

2-2:30
Yunri-Chan

3-3:30
Oathkeeper
Kingdom Hearts group

Sunday
10-10:30
Akila_Ishtar
Character: Marik

slimchance

Please have some idea of poses and locations you want to use ahead of time.

If you have any questions feel free to ask.
The-O Network Online Executive Editor
Con Reports, Photos, News, Interviews, Reviews, and more!
www.t-ono.net

Psykotik

I'm that photographer that The-o has posted about.
If anyone wishes to contact me about getting their photo taken, please... Don't hesitate to email me or The-o, my webmaster.

Cosplayers of all kinds and types... Please, don't hesitate to alert us if you wish to have your photo taken. This is a free photoshoot as well, so don't worry about compensating us. We're doing this year's photoshoot for the fans, so that means come one come all for a free photoshoot. Give us your email address and we'll send you a copy of the photo, of no charge.

If you have any questions for my webmaster or myself, please... We welcome them.
FanimeCon Live Programming Staff (2002-2004)
FanimeCon Rover Staff (2004-2006)

The-O Network - Chief Photographer
www.t-ono.net

Freelance Professional Photographer - For Hire

Maximiliusp

I would love to have you photograph my work of art ^_^.

Oathkeeper

Me and my friend are interested in a photoshoot for Sunday afternoon. (the time can be changed if we need it to)

We will be cosplaying Rinoa and Squall in their SeeD Ball dress. Can you get us a photoshoot? ^_^
fanime 2009
Kaname Kuran
...teh smexiest you'll ever see. ;)

The-O

Quote from: Oathkeeper on May 18, 2008, 01:17:07 AM
Me and my friend are interested in a photoshoot for Sunday afternoon. (the time can be changed if we need it to)

We will be cosplaying Rinoa and Squall in their SeeD Ball dress. Can you get us a photoshoot? ^_^

Sure not a problem, sent you a PM with more information.

Quote from: Maximiliusp on May 17, 2008, 10:06:36 PM
I would love to have you photograph my work of art ^_^.

How does Saturday morning sound? Sent you a PM with more information.
www.t-ono.net

Sharysa

I'd like a free photoshoot.  Just for starters, I won't be there on Friday, and I'll probably be leaving early on Monday, so Saturday and Sunday are your best bets.
Cosplays:

Summoner Yuna (Final Fantasy 10)

The-O

Quick Update

We are "closing" our photoshoot slots for now, while we are working out the times. Everyone that has posted prior to this will be scheduled. We might still have spots afterwards, so if you are still interested, please either PM me or leave a message here.

Each photoshoot varies in time, but we would ideally prefer 30 minutes time intervals for each photoshoot, so be prompt!

We would like to start the shoots as soon as possible.
Have some locations in mind ahead of time, we'll do our best to help you pick places.
www.t-ono.net

Akila_Ishtar

Obviously I'm late. >>;

Anyway, if you decide you have any slots open, my friend and I would be interested. Of course, since I'm late it's cool if there aren't any left, this is my first year cosplaying and staying over night, so I'm very overwhelmed right now. @_@;;

The-O

Quote from: Akila_Ishtar on May 20, 2008, 03:37:02 PM
Obviously I'm late. >>;

Anyway, if you decide you have any slots open, my friend and I would be interested. Of course, since I'm late it's cool if there aren't any left, this is my first year cosplaying and staying over night, so I'm very overwhelmed right now. @_@;;

No problem, I'll send you a PM with more information later.
www.t-ono.net

anime2yasha

Hey! I was wondering if you still had any slots left open (possibly on Saturday morning..)? I realize this post is.. a wee bit late, and if there are none left, that's fine~

Akila_Ishtar

Quote from: The-O on May 21, 2008, 12:06:41 PM
Quote from: Akila_Ishtar on May 20, 2008, 03:37:02 PM
Obviously I'm late. >>;

No problem, I'll send you a PM with more information later.

Ok! Thank you so much, that'd be awesome. :3

The-O

Quick schedule update:

Saturday
Oathkeeper
Rinoa & Squall?
Shuyin & Lenne?

12-12:30
(reserved)

1-1:30
Maximiliusp

2-2:30
Yunri-Chan

3-3:30
Oathkeeper
Kingdom Hearts group

Sunday
10-10:30
Akila_Ishtar
Character: Marik

Monday

slimchance

If you've contacted me before and do not appear on this schedule, please PM me ASAP.

Please let me know what cosplay the shoots will be for, and possible locations or backgrounds. A broad idea will at least give us an idea in helping you chose a location.
Locations should be on or near the convention, no more than a few blocks around the surrounding area.
www.t-ono.net

The-O

Last minute update,

I have mostly everyone's contact number. I will be contacting each of you individually to confirm your scheduled shoot.

For those who have asked, I'll be walking around carrying a metallic blue clipboard.  ;D
www.t-ono.net

The-O

I apologize to everyone on Sunday, Troy our Chief Photographer injured himself on Friday night and went home on Saturday.
Since I had already confirmed with everyone for their photoshoot on Saturday, I filled in and took those photos. I'll have a few samples of how they turned out as soon as I have access to a CF card reader.
www.t-ono.net

The-O

No, I have not forgotten you guys. Dealing with over 1500 photos at the moment.  :'(
Again, I apologize for the photoshoots, my skill is not on par with our Chief Photographer.
Here's a resized sample from one of the shoots I took:

The actual image size is 2496x1664.

www.t-ono.net

The-O

The first photoshoot set is up.
http://t-ono.net/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=80
Out of the 88 pictures take, I chose the best 18, enjoy.
www.t-ono.net

Oathkeeper

just checking to make sure we will get our pictures sometime? the photographer said probably by the Friday after con, and its been two weeks now. :(

anyway, I just really would love to see the pics. =D
fanime 2009
Kaname Kuran
...teh smexiest you'll ever see. ;)