Last minute Hilton question

Started by abcbadcat, May 16, 2008, 03:13:38 PM

abcbadcat

Is there anyway we can plug in game systems? If so, how would we go about doing this?

M

Quote from: abcbadcat on May 16, 2008, 03:13:38 PM
Is there anyway we can plug in game systems? If so, how would we go about doing this?

This question sounds like a question that you should ask the Hilton directly. Their phone number is: 1-408-287-2100 :)
FanimeCon Head of Marketing & Director of Communications (2008-Current)
(Former Fan Services Director, Registration Staff, & Volunteer)
Have questions (about almost anything)? Message me!

FanFicGuru

Yes you can plug in video game systems. Both the hilton and the marriott have front-plug AV inputs. After that, it's all about finding a power outlet (which are usually hiding under the curtains)

If you want to get fancier than an AV cable, you'll need to talk to them.
Fanime attendee since 2004
Swap meet staff - 2014
Swap meet co-chair - 2015

abcbadcat

Oh, they have AV outlets? Alright, awesome!

Thanks a lot!

Rainbow Ichi

gonna play video games :)? can I come and check it out? what games are you going to play?
"Brevity is the Soul of the Wit"
"Pen and Sword in accord"

Rainbow Ichi's DeviantART Page:
http://rainbow010101.deviantart.com

abcbadcat

Quote from: Rainbow Ichi on May 17, 2008, 08:37:36 AM
gonna play video games :)? can I come and check it out? what games are you going to play?

I don't know what we are going to play and or even if we are going to bring a game system for that matter.

I just wanted to know just in case.

G.I.R

Quote from: FanFicGuru on May 16, 2008, 04:35:54 PM

Yes you can plug in video game systems. Both the hilton and the marriott have front-plug AV inputs. After that, it's all about finding a power outlet (which are usually hiding under the curtains)

If I recall, there was an outlet on the back of the table lamp located on the desk (to plug in your lap-top and such).