MINGLE MODE

Started by Kaura117, May 16, 2008, 04:09:20 PM

Kaura117

That's right. TWEWY. Subarashiki Kono Sekai. Mingle mode. All 'em pins you still haven't gotten to evolve yet.

YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO.

That, and some of us kinda actually sorta maybe like Tin Pin Slammer.

Well, maybe not.

BUT PINS! SHOW OFF YOUR PINS! When/where? Or should we all run around and hope we run into folks?

otakuapprentice

holy shit, i forgot about this game!! now i need to get it.
Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

questionette

...huh? explain, please ^^
(<<has never been to fanime)

Kaura117

Quote from: questionette on May 16, 2008, 05:21:33 PM
...huh? explain, please ^^
(<<has never been to fanime)

Oh, it isn't Fanime-specific, per se. It's the new SquareEnix game, Subarashiki Kono Sekai- or, if I want to actually be understandable, the new action RPG "The World Ends With You." Thus "TWEWY." Thus MINGLE MODE.

It's basically a function in the game where some of your attacks can level up if you "mingle" in public, preferably with another TWEWY player, so that your wireless signals translate to experience points.

otakuapprentice

i still like the original English name they had for the Japanese version: It's A Wonderful World.

Kaura117

Quote from: otakuapprentice on May 16, 2008, 08:14:10 PM
i still like the original English name they had for the Japanese version: It's A Wonderful World.

I dunno. In context of what [SPOILER CHARACTER] said during [SPOILER MOMENT], "The World Ends With You" is actually very fitting. Works on more levels than "It's A Wonderful World," which has copyright issues attached to it anyhow.

otakuapprentice

Quote from: Kaura117 on May 18, 2008, 09:15:56 PM
Quote from: otakuapprentice on May 16, 2008, 08:14:10 PM

I dunno. In context of what [SPOILER CHARACTER] said during [SPOILER MOMENT], "The World Ends With You" is actually very fitting. Works on more levels than "It's A Wonderful World," which has copyright issues attached to it anyhow.
true; but for me, the original name kinda fits better with the whole story