2008 Karaoke Contest FINAL START LIST

Started by Hank-KKD, May 17, 2008, 04:32:41 PM

Hank-KKD

This is the karaoke contest order. If any requests for change, please send me a message, do not reply here to request a time change. I will edit this post as changes are made, so check back often.

If there are conflicting requests, the person who signed up earlier has priority.

On Tuesday 5/20 at 11:59PM, the contest order will become final.

Group 1 (early as possible)

Ma. Lara
M. Datu
Mg. Lara
C. Vo
F. Caudillo
A. Parish
T. Nauta
C. Padilla
G. Green

Group 2 (no preference)

E. Severin
K. Ling
Y. Mori
L. Mar
K. Sipos
F. Camiloza
R. Andon
I. Dorntge
E. Chen
Y. Dong

Group 3 (At-con signups)

Anyone who signs up at con, in the order they signed up.

Group 4 (As late as possible)

H. C. Tseng
A. Rutherford
K. Maranon
A. Lan
K. Cunico
P. Coleman

The finals order will be the reverse order of scores from the preliminary round. So if you got the best score in the prelims, you go last in the finals. If you got the second highest score, you go second to last, and so forth.

sysadmin

This thread has been made sticky, as requested.

God91125

Just curious umm any idea when the finals will start? I plan on singing my song(I'm F.Caudillo so I go early) then watching Redeath from 8 till 9 so I'm hoping I can make it back before the finals.

Hank-KKD

Quote from: God91125 on May 20, 2008, 03:54:17 PM
Just curious umm any idea when the finals will start? I plan on singing my song(I'm F.Caudillo so I go early) then watching Redeath from 8 till 9 so I'm hoping I can make it back before the finals.

Assuming we get the full 30 contestants, we anticipate starting finals between 9 and 9:30. If there are some no-shows, then this could be moved up earlier.

There will be a short intermission of 10-15 minutes between the end of prelims and the start of the finals.

Lar-Ki

I don't know if it's been posted, but when do the Prelims start? I know it's Friday, but.. specific time?

Hank-KKD

Quote from: Lar-Ki on May 20, 2008, 04:37:39 PM
I don't know if it's been posted, but when do the Prelims start? I know it's Friday, but.. specific time?

7PM.

God91125

Quote from: GaleWolf on May 20, 2008, 04:07:11 PM
Quote from: God91125 on May 20, 2008, 03:54:17 PM

Assuming we get the full 30 contestants, we anticipate starting finals between 9 and 9:30. If there are some no-shows, then this could be moved up earlier.

There will be a short intermission of 10-15 minutes between the end of prelims and the start of the finals.

Hmmmm ok well I hope that all works out then I'd hate to miss the finals and I'd hate it if I made it into the finals and was droped cause I was watching Redeath XD