Updated Version

recomet15

For the love of... I forgot to put the "d" in "redcomet15"... - redcomet15

Sachiko

then began a kakkoi

*no clue what's the story*
~*~Sachiko

Barnes

QuoteNow for part 3 And war broke out George Bush whipped out a pair of pants in which he tripped and fell into a bucket of mammals which proclaimed, "Someone set us on fire! Kill the evil rabbit of AUGHHHHHH!” (monty pythons RULE all!)Then I woke up. But the rabbits returned!! With Pink Fluffy Hugs!! Hay its Min-May from Gunsmith Cats! Save me Dr. Zaius! Darn dirty Guano Apes! Dr. Satan was not ammused so Lady Eboshi banned him for eating all her rice and pickled vegetables. “Dis be goo shee” said William Hung as Simon shot him with the flaming doom crossbow With blue markings in Belldandy's Forehead. The goddess summoned Leviathan and douses everyone in Buck Cake, Tetsuo Shima gets pissed but Godzilla crushes him. And Kaneda kicks Godzilla in his lizard gnards Which causes Godzilla to breathe otaku funk breath.That causes everyone to become hippies of love! “Life is a journey” said the constipated penguin who rode Freon's bus and Pen2 smoked chronic while Misato begged Godzilla to close his mouth.Godzilla took a beer from an alien cow, a mad cow! It came from Freon's neighborhood with a Carebear to stare at the womens Voluptuous feet! They then severed the feet and had a FEAST! or
should I say feets. The carebears suddenly collapsed from the cheesy pun,Spiders ate the carebears and transformed into a giant M&M eating robot!But THAT was eaten by some fat guy! Not fat, festively plump.”Hey one hundred pages!!!!!” The plump man screamed. Yelled a sweaty otaku.  Ha, I beat you! Yes, you sure did.Plumpy has some problems,He started eating pocky.Then looked like Carl So he got zapped by the QUAD LASER!An anouying cosplayer tried To Take Pictures Of  Cosplay Girls Gone Wild! Security Quickly Stopped it,They're really Agent Smith! So Neo Lays out A can of major Whoop Yo Ass, bish!But they lost their buget for the movie so no more DBZ for the lame noobs.Everyone is happy because Goku's actually a girl!!We all knew that. Goku began to cry and wants a sex-change Vegeta had influenced him into doing "bad things" consisting of pandas and big purple druglord dinosaurs who pimped out the annoying simpsons monorail guy who really is a Amuro Rei in Gundam! Char launched his counterattack! Char won this time! then began a kakkoi, hey welcome back Sachiko!
The end for now. 8)
Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

KinFreon

Snootchie bootchies, yo! BONG!!! ^_^

swordofthebezerk

Updated Version

recomet15

swordofthebezerk

Updated Version

ip136

Clicky my Art Pwease?

recomet15

digitalimp

Shake it like a polaroid picture.

Barnes

No more please! Let this thread just die people! Seriously this thread has been great and all but it needs to just plain die already! Its time to bury this thing once again. Rest in Peace, oh hilarious thread!

THE END
Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

recomet15

*goes to his room,
crying himself to sleep*

Chloe

Aww...  Man!  Just when it was getting lots of fun too.  Oh, well.  It HAD to die sometime. =(
Cosplays for '10?  WHO KNOWS!?!

KinFreon

ip136

Quote from: "KinFreon"I'm saddened by this.
Yes... as am I.
Clicky my Art Pwease?

swordofthebezerk

Updated Version

RyuHayabusa

*takes out the Glaive and sends it back to sleep* there, it is done  :twisted:
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC