4 word anime story (finally its over!)

Started by Barnes, July 23, 2003, 09:37:14 PM

Barnes

an Eva laughed really
really hard.But it
tired itself.It stepped
Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

recomet15

For the love of... I forgot to put the "d" in "redcomet15"... - redcomet15

KinFreon

digitalimp

Shake it like a polaroid picture.

recomet15

Barnes

The story so far............

Quote4 Word Anime Story

After the reawakening of  the thread,I went to the Yu-Gi-Oh tournament and gambles on some dancing monkeys of doom. But then something catches my eye. Tama chan walks past a communist cow and goes over to the giant singing pooh and pooh wants honey. Instead he got a really dumb Gundum that dances a cute little Irish jig while dodging an ak-47 being shot By Sergeant Douchebag's brother. Captain Pig who flies with Supermans cape on and Chiyo chan who can play a musical red Haro named Floyd while wearing a revealing red chinese dress that made everyones nose bleed until they all fainted, anyone got a tissue? asked a dehydrated Kinfreon before he coughed up large amouts of cheese which formed a giant mice let free and began munching then came along a phat sack of cheba. Lets eat cheese! Got any CHEESE, Laura? Suddenly the cast of Mighty Morphin Power Rangers suggested we eat menchi! I thought this ended? asked a confused Menchi. Then he was shot in the face by Buck's Cakery's Master Chef baked a giant carrot. Here comes Ryo-Ohki! and Ryo-Ohki is very cute so the Puchus killed her with a piece of wood and the legendary spork of He-Man revived Ryo-Ohki and glomped everyone with a Sailor Luna plushi, which terrified the fangirls and fanboys. However puchus are not Puchus but instead are a massive army bent for total world war! Tap dancing to rule ignorant masses!" said Ilpallazzo. Excel swooned and hugged a Puchu impersonating Ilpallazzo, to which Excel replied: “Ah its so cute” then Nabesheen killed it! Then there was much rejoicing, until Lupin tried to get jiggy with it and glomped it which made the puchus go real, bad stalkers. Make me a sammich! I REFUSE! Said Satan. But he did it! Who’s my cream puff? a big twinkie replied Dude wheres my car? “oiy vey!” said Nabasheen, Je suis un ananas! Wheres my afro fighters? Theyre at the disco!Seeing mayhem, Great Will with help from Pedro created a super marshmellow. So the Ghostbusters came, we came we saw we kicked its ass! But then Kenshin appeared. “NOOOOO”, said mr. Pedro. And so did Jigglypuff, but Pedro ate Jigglypuff!
But Jigglypuff broke out and sang like Ruben and Simon shot him so William Hung could get jiggy with it. Two posts at once! Yelled Vash as he saw eva unit 01 dancing the robot to Domo Arigato Mister Roboto! Everyone laughed as the giant Mazinger Z farted Damn Safeway nacho platter! And destroyed the city! Only Shinji was left banging Asuka and smoking some killer BC bud. Gendo says “Thats $5”. And Rei smokes chronic and leaves with Kaji and Kaji has jailbait and jailbait has a friend with her. Then an Eva laughed really really hard.But it tired itself.It stepped on Gendo’s pimpin ride so Gendo went and slapped it with his (something I shouldn’t write).
Yay, Haruko.

recomet15

Wow! That long already? *reads it over* That's some pretty whacked-up stuff; funny though! Thanks for puttin' that together, Master.

... and seeing as how I was the last one to add something, I'll just wait and come by again later.

drallcome

Oh god thats great!

(Really,, this is one wacked out story, more wacked than FLCL.)
Fanime Member since 1999

recomet15

RyuHayabusa

My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

recomet15

Barnes

Yay, Haruko.

swordofthebezerk

Updated Version

Astarte

The best things in life are always right here...
To among the Dearest, I give thy myself a name for all to see...

Kayla

Chloe

Cosplays for '10?  WHO KNOWS!?!

KinFreon

swordofthebezerk

Updated Version

Chloe

Cosplays for '10?  WHO KNOWS!?!

DayDreamerNessa

++ Visit my cosplay website below ++
++ http://www.eternaldaydream.com ++

swordofthebezerk