Forecast for Fanime

Started by heeroyuy135, May 17, 2008, 05:21:16 PM

heeroyuy135

Courtesy of Weather.com
From the 10 Day Forecast (will post a more accurate forecast as the weekend gets closer):

Thursday: Sunny, 74°/51°
Friday: Partly Cloudy, 72°/52°
Saturday: Few Showers, 71°/51°
Sunday: Mostly Cloudy, 71°/50°
Monday: Partly Cloudy, 73°/50°

Looks like it'll be a different weekend next week compared to this week. I'll be glad to take those numbers over 100°+ up in Sac...

UPDATE #2: WTF? RAIN???

Nick Zebra

Ya know, I was really hoping for HOT HOT HOT, I Love walking up at 6 in the morning with the sun beating down, and putting on that sun screen. I dunno walking around in the blazing heat with no obligations, and just getting a cool bottle of water.... that appeals to me.

Moonblossom

Oh thank god. I hate 100+ weather ><

Mid-seventies is perfect. And the evening looks like it'll be nice and cool enough to warrant me bringing a sweater. I'd have felt idiotic bringing one -just- for the airplane.

Steve.Young

But but...if it's not hot, I won't see hot chicks @ the pool more  :(.

Director of Marketing
Staff Moderator - Fanime Forums.

Please PM me with any questions, comments, or concerns.

Steve[AT]Fanime[DOT]Com

Moonblossom

There's always the hot tub!

I plan on spending gobs of time in there. But I'm not hot. Sorry :(

NeoValkyrion

We got lucky, the past five days around the Bay Area we've been suffering a heat wave ranging in the high 80s - low 90s. I like the convention better when it's not super hot, means less people will be passing out due to dehydration. XD And hey, just cause it's not blazing hot doesn't mean the pool will be ignored.
"I'm here to kick ass and play card games. And I'm all out of cards."

MikoChika

in the 70s eh? wow I haven't seen it that low for months. Yay I can get away from this high 90s low 100s for a while ^_^
Please, don't feed the moogle.

nf33

its been hot near 100s for me i like mid 80 temp though but 70 will be nice.

it has been very bad at work where the ac is broken and there a lot of very hot machines so you are rosting for 8+ hours :/

Mew

The other day we hit triple digits. .>_> That was awful.
Weather.com's now saying it'll be high 70's for Fanime weekend.
< Mew >
FanimeCon Guest Relations (2009 - Present)
Person who gets Japanese guests

abcbadcat

Im still going to the hilton pool regardless, hell yeah!

Nick Zebra

I would be weary of the Hilton... but anyways of course I will be lounging in their facilities.

abcbadcat

Quote from: Nick Zebra on May 19, 2008, 12:07:25 AM
I would be weary of the Hilton... but anyways of course I will be lounging in their facilities.

Why should I be weary?

Whales?

Nick Zebra

No my friend, the sharks, also the last three times i've been there there have been unsavory things in the pool.

billgoku

I'll be hitting the pool too.
Fanime 10 2 weeks away...
Member of Bleach Gathering 2009
Cosplays plans in 10: Ichigo , few possibles...
: Onizuka (GTO) (Yes, this year I will do him no matter what.)

abcbadcat

Quote from: Nick Zebra on May 19, 2008, 12:54:30 AM
No my friend, the sharks, also the last three times i've been there there have been unsavory things in the pool.

Pewp and used condoms?

JTchinoy

i'm gonna skinny dip in my room's jacousie if it has one =X

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

IshokuOsero

Oh, that's awesome to know.
Now I know that I can bring all my skirts and not have to worry about being completely sunburnt if I don't bring sunscreen. More room in my suitcases for Anime merch ahoy!~
Low to mid 70's is perfect!

Kyokun

Thank god.  None of this 90+ crap.  If it was that hot, I was going to say, "screw cosplay" as I'm not wearing tights/nylons/wig in summer weather.

Kaura117

Wait... wait. We're actually having damn near perfect weather during Fanime for once? No more of those mind-addling scorchers? Girls actually using the pool instead of hiding desperately in air-conditioned dens?

...this is gonna be the best year evar.

nf33

and now you just jinxed it lol  ;D