Say something the rest of us might not know about you

Started by questionette, May 19, 2008, 08:30:12 PM

michiko nakano

caskaslyrk

when I start drinking I can't stop cleaning...even if I am at somebody else's house..I will do your laundry...the dishes...clean the bathtub..LOL  ::)   AND i HATE to clean under normal circumstances!

DentyneIce408

Quote from: caskaslyrk on January 02, 2010, 11:53:53 AM
when I start drinking I can't stop cleaning...even if I am at somebody else's house..I will do your laundry...the dishes...clean the bathtub..LOL  ::)   AND i HATE to clean under normal circumstances!

That's interesting lol, I did the same for New Years. I got in trouble for it because everyone wanted to go to sleep but I insisted that I wanted to clean, that was like 2 in the morning. I told them this is what happens whenever I drink. Mmmm... I want some Vodka right now.  :D
- Shall I leave my mark whether it's good or bad?
- As long as people remember me famous or infamous,
- I  will remain and roam in this world Alive or Dead.

michiko nakano

(disregard)

Jerry

Quote from: michiko nakano on January 02, 2010, 06:30:50 PM
i clean when im horny

that's something completely... random. :P 

that or is TMI   ???
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

DentyneIce408

Sometimes it feels like I can mentally connect with people...

Felt like posting something but I decided not to in the last minute but in a few hours somebody else posts what I was thinking of posting. Weird!?  :-\ Wont say any names or else the connection will get cut off.
- Shall I leave my mark whether it's good or bad?
- As long as people remember me famous or infamous,
- I  will remain and roam in this world Alive or Dead.

PinkHairSasuke

michiko nakano

i got a sewing machine today!  made another rennaisance faire shirt.  now i have three.

AbsolutelyCursed

As you can see in my sig, I am a Liverpool football (soccer) fan.

Runewitt

I'm going to get a key and the security code to our movie theatre so i can start doing maintenance work there.
Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.

Boba

I hate strangers, yet I love meeting new people. Hm?
Add my @live.com email on Faceboooook! 0:

Moogleborg

As long as I am hydrated and fed, my energy level is pretty much endless. ^^ Sleep is still needed, but yeah. ^^
Running on moé, 24/7/365.