Say something the rest of us might not know about you

Started by questionette, May 19, 2008, 08:30:12 PM

Mister_E

I got a horn on the left side of my forehead (my left) but it's just bone growth.

(Running out of stuff to say)
A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

Rei-Rei

rude32

Quote from: Mister_E on May 22, 2008, 07:49:15 AM
I got a horn on the left side of my forehead (my left) but it's just bone growth.

It's only the second page and your already running out of unknown facts about yourself.

I used to work as a bartender before I decided to go back to school.
A hero forever loyal to the flames of war now rests in Outer Heaven

RUDE: Rub Up Desperate Elephants- Thanks shy-cosplayer

rubymoonIII

@Digitalberii <--Twitter

questionette

I lost 20 lbs between my freshman and sophmore years of highschool

rubymoonIII

@Digitalberii <--Twitter

Kaura117

Quote from: Mister_E on May 22, 2008, 07:49:15 AM

That's no horn! That's a giant robot!

Er, anyhow. I was gunning for an econ major, but now I've had a massive change of heart and really want to do journalism.

rubymoonIII

im one of the few mexicans that knows how to properly tie a kimono
@Digitalberii <--Twitter

Kazuko

Im of Peruvian Desecent so Im not affiliated with mexicans of anysort

cept my uncle

EEEEYYY 8D

Mister_E

I am American, British, Scottish, Welsh, German, French, Swedish, Icelandic, Celtic, and NOT IRISH!
A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

rude32

I'm 100% Native American, or if you prefer, American Indian.
A hero forever loyal to the flames of war now rests in Outer Heaven

RUDE: Rub Up Desperate Elephants- Thanks shy-cosplayer

Squeeky_Moonkin

I works at a place some fear....mwhahahahahaha and you pay me to torture you and get you high ^_^. Can you guess where I work?

Siatsu

G.I.R

Quote from: Squeeky_Moonkin on May 24, 2008, 09:43:47 PM
I works at a place some fear....mwhahahahahaha and you pay me to torture you and get you high ^_^. Can you guess where I work?

You work in a dentist office perhaps?  ???

Squeeky_Moonkin

Quote from: G.I.R on May 25, 2008, 12:55:11 AM
Quote from: Squeeky_Moonkin on May 24, 2008, 09:43:47 PM

You work in a dentist office perhaps?  ???

wow, you hit the nail on the head. You totally deserve a prize ^_^. I work as a dental assitant in an office with 3 doctors that Rawk hard core ^_^

G.I.R

Yeah, well it wasn't really hard to guess since i had a nice long visit to my dentist last Monday (poke poke, numb numb, drill drill, scrape scrape, CO-PAYMENT!)  :D

Jun-Watarase

I used to not be able to speak English, despite being technically born in America.

Email me at [email protected] if you want to be a maid! Sign ups close in March! Hurry!
FanimaidCafe.com

Squeeky_Moonkin

Quote from: G.I.R on May 26, 2008, 08:05:41 PM
Yeah, well it wasn't really hard to guess since i had a nice long visit to my dentist last Monday (poke poke, numb numb, drill drill, scrape scrape, CO-PAYMENT!)  :D
lol. Well hope your visit went smoothly. Im generally very nice to our patients unless they piss me off *evil grin*

short_storiesgl

Dance Staff Second

questionette

I had a major crush on this random guy at the rave saturday night behind me in the conga line D: