Say something the rest of us might not know about you

Started by questionette, May 19, 2008, 08:30:12 PM

Boba

Apparently there was a clergyman that wrote all of 'Shakespeare's' (<--lolwut) plays, poems, etc. But I guess his class weren't the types to be playwrights, so he gave them to Shakespeare. There was evidence of this because Shakespeare's funeral thing didn't sound anything like his other written work.

But that's all air bubble info. Who knows. D:
Add my @live.com email on Faceboooook! 0:

michiko nakano

Quote from: Boba on March 03, 2010, 08:24:38 PM
Apparently there was a clergyman that wrote all of 'Shakespeare's' (<--lolwut) plays, poems, etc. But I guess his class weren't the types to be playwrights, so he gave them to Shakespeare. There was evidence of this because Shakespeare's funeral thing didn't sound anything like his other written work.

But that's all air bubble info. Who knows. D:
bubbles... pure bubbles... if shakespeare didn't write his plays, why would he have king lear write his daughter out of his will (just like shakespeare did), have religion be portrayed as weightless and superficial (romeo and juliet, taming of the shrew... shakespeare was not religious) and have most of the wives/women be dislikeable, corrupt characters like in hamlet, romeo and juliet, king lear, midsummer night's dream, etc. (shakespeare got a girl knocked up, had to marry her, but left her and had affairs with plenty of other women... basically he didn't hold them in very high esteem). 

there are tons of conspiracy theories and such... as with every famous person.  but there are cross-examined proofs, such as accounts of Richard Burbage (one of the famous actors back then who worked for shakespeare sometimes) who attest to the fact that he wrote his stuff himself.

Boba

That's the thing though. There are far too many theories/ideas/"rumors" about him, much like many other historical figures. Though you've got much more info than me, there WAS a book on this. I'll look more into it though, and heck, if I'm not busy, I'll study Shakespeare a bit more too. Used to love his stuff, but my recent Drama teacher is totally ruining it for me.

AbsolutelyCursed

Boba

I bs'd my Holocaust packet because I was literally minutes away from getting a stamp (credit or no credit). I try to be humourous and wrote in Lady Gaga's "Telephone" lyrics because my teacher pretty much just checks to see that it was done.. but I guess he felt like reading it. eff em ell.

heeroyuy135

I was on TV for today's protests for Higher Education (well technically yesterday) on KTVU 2
http://www.ktvu.com/video/22747977/index.html
0:27-0:29

Boba

When I get really excited and start talking a lot more, I start to get a lisp apparently. ):

michiko nakano

better than me, when i get really really excited and talk loud i get spittle on people ^__^

Elimeno

lol, spittle is funny.  along the same lines when I'm trying to prove a point recently i've started stuttering... its really really annoying. and makes me feel stupid.
Know much about purgatory? It's the world we live in now, and Halloween is the day a damned soul in purgatory can be released into heaven, if he prays hard enough. Say your prayers. - Vincent Volaju

michiko nakano

omg i do that too... and then i have to go "bleh!!" and start again!

Boba

michiko nakano

Barnes

For the hell of it, I made a FaceBook account today >.<
Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

ELDEMONIO

For the first time in a long time, My room is not messy on a Saturday.:O

michiko nakano

Runewitt

Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.

ELDEMONIO

I have insomnia and It always gets me when it knows I have the day off the next day.

L 3 S L I 3 !

[FORMERLY KNOWN AS L3SLI3_LOV3S_CHU.]

michiko nakano

Boba