Say something the rest of us might not know about you

Started by questionette, May 19, 2008, 08:30:12 PM

michiko nakano

yes, but your painting is.

hm... what's something that all of you don't know about me, since i've divulged most of my life to these forums... um, i have no tan lines.  I have no tan, for that matter.   

PinkHairSasuke

michiko nakano

at any given moment i can tell you exactly how many days there are til Day -1 of Fanime 2010 (thursday)

Boba

Here's the kicker,

I used to be a cheerleader.

And  loved it.
Add my @live.com email on Faceboooook! 0:

Elimeno

Michi I havent gotten my weekly days til fanime update... whats up with that? :P

It is highly uncommon to see me not wearing some form of hat and my favorite are driving caps :D
Know much about purgatory? It's the world we live in now, and Halloween is the day a damned soul in purgatory can be released into heaven, if he prays hard enough. Say your prayers. - Vincent Volaju

ELDEMONIO

I am drunk agirn n dam it Liquid whre are you!!!! >:(

We use to click li e*tht* an dnow you are out doing job stuff?

come bck alresady nd no tahta not hae vodka saying this..  wlel, 50% of it is me but either way I still miss you.:(

Quote from: sasukeuchiha92 on April 05, 2010, 10:29:36 AM
I just got back from Wrestlemania a week ago

AWSOME dude. Sahwn Michels lost and othe rstuuf . You're so lucky.:)

michiko nakano

um, it really sounds like you're trying to type like that, instead of just being drunk. 

DentyneIce408

I had 11 chances to go to Japan... Sadly, I didn't take it, even when my auntie was willing to pay for it. Plus, I feel that something bad might happen if I leave home. But next year for sure I'll go with my bro. ^_^
- Shall I leave my mark whether it's good or bad?
- As long as people remember me famous or infamous,
- I  will remain and roam in this world Alive or Dead.

ELDEMONIO

Quote from: michiko nakano on April 10, 2010, 09:08:17 AM
um, it really sounds like you're trying to type like that, instead of just being drunk. 

No.I really was drunk.>.>

Sorry guys. drinking is not me. it's just that I've been having bad days recently. :-\

i'll try and stop.:(

PinkHairSasuke

I think everything after the original Ben 10 is lame.

heeroyuy135

If you look closely at the 2nd cosplay picture on the FanimeCon wiki, you can see me

AbsolutelyCursed

Holy crap!!! I'm in that picture as well. (I'm the tall guy)

ELDEMONIO

I am somewhat mad because my half full vodka bottle got dranked by my bro.>:(

He drank all of it and most of my cranberry juice.>.>

Liquid

Quote from: DarkShinigamiX3 on April 10, 2010, 03:19:22 AM

Oh snap, a post mentioning me!

So......yeah. Some asshole co-worker(s) reported me for excessive internet usage at work. Even though I get a lot more done than him\them. ::)

Anyways, got warned by the manager because of that and had to cut off all forum usage because my posting activity and comments were being monitored by her. BUT, I tried to go to the forums today cause I got a PM about Forum Badges...and I noticed that the website is now blocked altogether at my work. Sooooooooo, I can post from home without too much fear of things being taken out of context by work people. Yeah! But yeah, no posting at work anymore.

Sorry I've been away. I'll try to post more from home now. ;)
Tyler R. - Fanime Staff
2009 & 2010 Rovers - Suits
2011 Rovers - Graveyard Base
2012 Rovers - Second & Head of Suits
2013 Con Ops - Assistant Trouble Shooter

ELDEMONIO

Quote from: Liquid on April 12, 2010, 11:43:35 PM
Quote from: DarkShinigamiX3 on April 10, 2010, 03:19:22 AM

Oh snap, a post mentioning me!

So......yeah. Some asshole co-worker(s) reported me for excessive internet usage at work. Even though I get a lot more done than him\them. ::)

Anyways, got warned by the manager because of that and had to cut off all forum usage because my posting activity and comments were being monitored by her. BUT, I tried to go to the forums today cause I got a PM about Forum Badges...and I noticed that the website is now blocked altogether at my work. Sooooooooo, I can post from home without too much fear of things being taken out of context by work people. Yeah! But yeah, no posting at work anymore.

Sorry I've been away. I'll try to post more from home now. ;)

Well, I'm happy your back!T_T

it's alright. co-workers are like that sometimes. :-\

anyway......WELCOME BACK!!!!!!

Boba

Finally went & got her own phone, no mother to threaten to take it away anymore! <3

metro ftw.
Add my @live.com email on Faceboooook! 0:

PinkHairSasuke

amaya_JDB

I'm an Asian-American who has tea and crumpets everyday (fiance is half British)
Occupation: Musician/singer/nurse/student/cashier/cosplayer/otaku/poet/writer/cook/lover/gamer/artist/maniac/woman/foodie/DDRist
In other words, I'm one busy mofo!

Fanime 2012 Cosplays:
Kagome (Inuyasha) <all weekend>

Liquid

I am on a new diet, as of last month. Healthy foods and shakes. ::)
Tyler R. - Fanime Staff
2009 & 2010 Rovers - Suits
2011 Rovers - Graveyard Base
2012 Rovers - Second & Head of Suits
2013 Con Ops - Assistant Trouble Shooter

Shinsengumi

You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).