Say something the rest of us might not know about you

Started by questionette, May 19, 2008, 08:30:12 PM

ELDEMONIO

My lil bro is starting to lock his room and tell me he want to change while no one is around. He even lied to my dad and tried convincing him that there was no school today just so he could sleep more.  ;D Not bad for a 5 year old :D 

Boba

Add my @live.com email on Faceboooook! 0:

Elimeno

I have*almost* completely eliminated soda from my diet, damn you 89 cent 2 liters! so fast and convenient ; ;
Know much about purgatory? It's the world we live in now, and Halloween is the day a damned soul in purgatory can be released into heaven, if he prays hard enough. Say your prayers. - Vincent Volaju

kohana ichibana

FANIME 2013 so far away... ;-;
ibekorra.tumblr.com FOLLOW MEEE

2012 ANIME EXPO COSPLAY LIST:
Misa Amane (Death Note), Korra (LoK), Tohru Honda (Furuba), Yoruichi (BLEACH)

PinkHairSasuke

I'm currently watching Naruto Shippuden Uncut and on Disney XD

Boba

Add my @live.com email on Faceboooook! 0:

c2chaos

I'm not a big fan of hip-hop.

There, I said it!

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

PinkHairSasuke

Barnes

Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

Elimeno

Happy late B day Barnes, sorry for the late reply
Know much about purgatory? It's the world we live in now, and Halloween is the day a damned soul in purgatory can be released into heaven, if he prays hard enough. Say your prayers. - Vincent Volaju

ELDEMONIO

My diet seems to be going well. Now to put exersices into the mix.>.>

Elimeno

Is sad because someone bought the apartment I was going to move into in SF ; _ ;

PinkHairSasuke

I'm having trouble with making a diet and workout plan

c2chaos

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

PinkHairSasuke

Runewitt

Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.

heeroyuy135

Might be doing more cosplays at FanimeCon and AX than I thought

DentyneIce408

I always wanted to live in a castle... If ever I become a millionaire I'd build one somewhere in the Silver Creek Valley area. It'll be a tricked out modernized castle, complete with watch towers. If only I won the lottery.  :-\

Imagine what a buck can do?

- Shall I leave my mark whether it's good or bad?
- As long as people remember me famous or infamous,
- I  will remain and roam in this world Alive or Dead.

Elimeno

I should start at the Academy Of Art University San Francisco in June for Summer session.

AuroraDreamer

I never finished a Final Fantasy game and I have never really played a Zelda game (I broke a bush once or something and then my cousin saw me playing her game :P).