Say something the rest of us might not know about you

Started by questionette, May 19, 2008, 08:30:12 PM

JohnnyAR

I never been in an actual fight

Quote from: rubymoonIII on June 16, 2008, 11:38:15 PM
Quote from: questionette on June 16, 2008, 11:34:17 PM
When I was in fifth grade, we were going over answers in class in our workbooks.  We were studying religious figures. I didn't know who virgin mary was and my teacher asked the class, "Where does virgin mary live?" and I replied "Hell?"  The entire class laughed at me, and then I got really embarrassed and started to draw devil horns on her picture in my partner's workbook.  When I gave it back to her she said "OH MY GOSH YOU DREW HORNS ON HER!" really loud.  I denied it.  My teacher laughed to herself and told me she believed me. 

But no one else did.  The rest of the year (and sometimes still, as a joke) people crossed their fingers in an "X" formation whenever I entered a room and whispered "Sataaaann girlllll"

D': That's why I hated middle school

is ok  i was the class freak too i didnt know what Pr0n was in middle school

lol, around 7th grade people started to fear me a little bit, I don't want to say why or what I did, but now I'm starting to get more respect from those that bullied me back then.

Mister_E

I was in 3 fights in middle school, and when I tell people that they are surprized.

Oh also around like 5th grade my classmates would poke fun at me, caused I didn't know what the word "Fag, Fuck" and other words like that, WELL SORRY I DIDN'T TAKE THE TIME TO LOOK IT UP, I WASN'T RASIED LIKE THAT.

Finally, I was the only kid in like my entire school (Which held like 100 kids, it was a Charter School" Who knew what Mobile Suit Gundam was.
A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

anomaly

>_< I find more asians attractive than I do caucasians

in fact...it's rare when I'm attracted to anyone else...and unfortunately, it doesn't seem to work to other way around 0.o
"Every morning I jump out of bed and step on a landmine. The landmine is me. After the explosion, I spend the rest of the day putting the pieces together." -rb

--------------------------------------------------
Fanime 2008 ConOps

rubymoonIII

i ended up dating mostly white guys back when i was in school it was a novelty when i ended up dating a Japanese guy
@Digitalberii <--Twitter

rude32

A hero forever loyal to the flames of war now rests in Outer Heaven

RUDE: Rub Up Desperate Elephants- Thanks shy-cosplayer

Yuu

Quote from: JohnnyAR on June 17, 2008, 06:49:14 AM
I never been in an actual fight

Neither have I.
I pissed off a lot of people and have seriously messed up bones so while I wasn't sure if I could fight I got really good at mastering an attitude that convinced everyone not to fuck with me.

To this day I don't know if i can fight, maybe I can, but I prefer not having to.

rubymoonIII

i like the smell of vanilla... it makes me want ice cream
@Digitalberii <--Twitter

questionette

rubymoonIII

@Digitalberii <--Twitter

Shinsengumi

Just finished watching Otoko-tachi no Yamato, it's a Japanese WWII movie about the Battleship Yamato final battle.
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

Barnes

Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

anomaly

I've secretly always wished to be popular or famous :(...but I fail at every attempt
"Every morning I jump out of bed and step on a landmine. The landmine is me. After the explosion, I spend the rest of the day putting the pieces together." -rb

--------------------------------------------------
Fanime 2008 ConOps

rubymoonIII

i live in the shadow of the brain age guy  I'm always trying to step out of it tho
@Digitalberii <--Twitter

K&K4ever

The sun was raising up above the high
and dense entangled spider's web.  The dew
was dripping from the silky strings and down
through canopy to underbrush.  It splashed
the puddle making one more fountain spring.

questionette

My mom's waaay too overprotective, and I used to use it to my advantage
(skipping class because of 'illness', skipping P.E. because of 'asthma', etc.)

K&K4ever

I'm staffing at Sac-con and Sac-Anime (or did I say that already)
The sun was raising up above the high
and dense entangled spider's web.  The dew
was dripping from the silky strings and down
through canopy to underbrush.  It splashed
the puddle making one more fountain spring.

Shinsengumi

You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

rubymoonIII

I took a calligraphy class in high school and Ikebana at my local buhddist temple
@Digitalberii <--Twitter

Shinsengumi

The first Dynasty Warriors game I played was Dynasty Warriors 2 back in 2000.

rubymoonIII

@Digitalberii <--Twitter