Say something the rest of us might not know about you

Started by questionette, May 19, 2008, 08:30:12 PM

nf33

watching gundam 0080 war in the pocket (I'm going through my OLD anime titles lately)

also Java > C++

PinkHairSasuke

Barnes

To be honest, I'm hoping to get the 500 Anime Titles List completed and edited in time for Fanime. I kind of want it to be either published in the Program Guide, or to presented on Stage Zero.
A guy can dream and hope, right?
Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

nf33

No you can only Dream OR hope not both.  ;D

Very much likes the 500 Anime Titles list and well be out of anime to contribute relatively soon unless more people post to it.

Alyxiane

I have never watched Yugioh Abridged but yet due to a mention by a friend from group therapy, I ended up watching that Leather Pants video. ... It shall forever be my favorite Lady Gaga parody now. o___o;
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

AuroraDreamer

Barnes

Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

nf33

I have never played a final fantasy game or a Zelda game.

c2chaos

^ You are definitely missing out.

I've never seen Bambi.

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

Alyxiane

Quote from: nf33 on November 16, 2010, 12:21:43 AM
I have never played a final fantasy game or a Zelda game.
You are not alone yet I'm cosplaying Rinoa in the somewhat near future (whether in Fanime '11 or beyond that is still pending).

Runewitt

i've only played one zelda game..
which i bought at the last fanime swap meet.
Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.

nf33

Runewitt

PinkHairSasuke

Alyxiane

We're having a tea party Thursday for History with notable figures of the Industrial Revolution as guests. I got a French guy. Extra credit if we decide on dressing up that represents our person. ... Part of me wanted to dress as France (Hetalia) solely since I got the French guy. O_O;

MyMidnightAffair

Quote from: Alyxiane on November 16, 2010, 07:18:22 PM
We're having a tea party Thursday for History with notable figures of the Industrial Revolution as guests. I got a French guy. Extra credit if we decide on dressing up that represents our person. ... Part of me wanted to dress as France (Hetalia) solely since I got the French guy. O_O;
That's sounds quite exquisite indeed~ :o

I am going to a close relative's wedding on Saturday, and will be one of the bridesmaids.

c2chaos

Quote from: Alyxiane on November 16, 2010, 07:18:22 PM
I remember back in high school one of my classmates decided to do his presentation on a british general and he was decked out in costume, head to toe, and he even had a sword.

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

PinkHairSasuke

Runewitt

MyMidnightAffair