Started by questionette, May 19, 2008, 08:30:12 PM

chifunii

Quote from: MyMidnightAffair on May 30, 2011, 10:39:06 PM
Quote from: chifunii on May 30, 2011, 10:35:41 PM
Quote from: MyMidnightAffair on May 30, 2011, 10:20:49 PM
Quote from: chifunii on May 30, 2011, 10:14:50 PM
Quote from: MyMidnightAffair on May 30, 2011, 08:01:45 PM
Quote from: chifunii on May 30, 2011, 08:00:24 PM
With 3 final projects due the Tuesday after con, I spent Fanime weekend...at Fanime.
Crying rn.

My friend is in the same situation as you.

My future cosplays consist of more boys than girls.

Perhaps your friend agrees with me that it was all worth it? :)

I see myself as as really shy person, but recently my friends have declared that I if I were a color, I would be red. Justification? "Passion, intensity, confidence." My reaction: Nuuu...

She sure does. :D

I wish these wangsters in my neighbourhood would just move.

The two of us will pull through tonight and rise up above the battlefield triumphant, capes billowing in the wind (?lol)

I find it odd to meet a guy one day and be officially a couple less than 48h later (read: without knowing even his last name).

Congrats on meeting a new man. ^^ And yes, let's procrastinate together.

I thought this project would only take 10 minutes. It's been an hour.

Not me, but a friend. Met him while being a maid. xD I rule at procrastination. If they offered degrees for it, I'd have a Ph.D by now.

I gave up on my 3 projects and only finished two. I am drinking odwalla mango tango.
FanimeCon attendee: 2008-

PinkHairSasuke

I've been watching the Pokemon DVDs I got from Fanime nonstop

MyMidnightAffair

Quote from: chifunii on May 31, 2011, 04:23:38 PM

Not me, but a friend. Met him while being a maid. xD I rule at procrastination. If they offered degrees for it, I'd have a Ph.D by now.

I gave up on my 3 projects and only finished two. I am drinking odwalla mango tango.

My god.. you & I would get absolutely NOTHING done if we had to do a school project together. 8 D
I am supposed to be studying Espanol... but.. I caught up with my past. I started looking up Dragon Booster & DDR.
And I am hungry.

I mean.. Tengo hambre.
Mucho hambre.

Barnes

Apparently, the Hilton's "high-speed" internet connection exposed my laptop to eight viruses  :o I only noticed them because I did a Norton scan, and Norton got rid of them for me.
Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

L0Lpants

all the pictures i took are finally done. Now for some shameless plugging!!

http://sumblueguy41.deviantart.com/gallery/
~Swap Meet staffer: '10, '11, '12, '14

PinkHairSasuke

I was ditched at Fanime by the people who were supposed to go with me :p

Rossome

:o

chifunii

Quote from: MyMidnightAffair on May 31, 2011, 04:53:29 PM

My god.. you & I would get absolutely NOTHING done if we had to do a school project together. 8 D
I am supposed to be studying Espanol... but.. I caught up with my past. I started looking up Dragon Booster & DDR.
And I am hungry.

I mean.. Tengo hambre.
Mucho hambre.

8D trufax. I always feel bad when I don't do my fair share of work in a project though, so I'd probably get something done. 8] Hopefully, anyway. Solo projects are a lost cause with me.

I was going to work on my Humanities final, and then I found the internet.

Barnes

Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

MyMidnightAffair

Quote from: chifunii on June 01, 2011, 07:14:32 PM

And I am hungry.

I mean.. Tengo hambre.
Mucho hambre.

8D trufax. I always feel bad when I don't do my fair share of work in a project though, so I'd probably get something done. 8] Hopefully, anyway. Solo projects are a lost cause with me.

Exactly. But school's ending for me tomorrow so... looks like I'm gonna get down with my friends on Thursday. OTL

chifunii

Quote from: MyMidnightAffair on June 01, 2011, 09:25:58 PM
Quote from: chifunii on June 01, 2011, 07:14:32 PM

And I am hungry.

I mean.. Tengo hambre.
Mucho hambre.

Exactly. But school's ending for me tomorrow so... looks like I'm gonna get down with my friends on Thursday. OTL
TOMORROW?! asdfjkl; I have until Friday (though I'm heading up to Berkeley for a meeting so I'm missing school tomorrow), and don't graduate until next Thursday. Until then though, projects aplenty. I actually have a paper due at 11:59 tonight that I should probably finish up...
But Friday's the fun fun fun fun one...;-;

MyMidnightAffair

Quote from: chifunii on June 01, 2011, 09:28:55 PM
TOMORROW?! asdfjkl; I have until Friday (though I'm heading up to Berkeley for a meeting so I'm missing school tomorrow), and don't graduate until next Thursday. Until then though, projects aplenty. I actually have a paper due at 11:59 tonight that I should probably finish up...
But Friday's the fun fun fun fun one...;-;

But I like Conan O' Brien's version better... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAFau7OGS1U
I'm gonna overload myself with anime this summer... after I read that novel I'm assigned to read (and assignments to do) for English..

PinkHairSasuke

I find it funny when they show video things of the Pope on TV

Alyxiane

I'm trying nit to get my anxiety the best of me. "THEY GUNNA MOB ME." O___O
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

L0Lpants

I experienced my 1st hangover this past Fanime. Also wasn't wise to eat a burger after the drinking too

Shit, i know how to party...
~Swap Meet staffer: '10, '11, '12, '14

PinkHairSasuke

MyMidnightAffair

I do not like the taste of squid or octopus. /gag/

Runewitt

Quote from: Captain L0Lpants on June 02, 2011, 04:39:47 PM
I experienced my 1st hangover this past Fanime. Also wasn't wise to eat a burger after the drinking too

Shit, i know how to party...
at least you were smart enough to eat something.
i'd rather forget about some of what happened.
Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.

Alyxiane

Quote from: MyMidnightAffair on June 02, 2011, 09:09:38 PM
They're just too rubbery for me. And my mom tends to cook them with their own ink at times so that hardly helps. V__V (Calamari, on the other hand, I'm completely fine. Mmm. Crunchy.)
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Runewitt

Quote from: MyMidnightAffair on June 02, 2011, 09:09:38 PM
Squid is delicious, but i have never tasted octopus..
Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.