Say something the rest of us might not know about you

Started by questionette, May 19, 2008, 08:30:12 PM

otakuya

This was my 18th Fanime in a row...
And my first time back in the forums in over a year

Barnes

Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

deonchan

I just received my clear Single Subject Teaching Credential.
Calvin...

Rovers
Suits
Musicfest
Ops Div

Sunara Ishi

^You're not that weird actually. I've always had a fascination with languages, their structures, etc etc. I used to be able to often tell most Latin languages about and sometimes meanings based on their root.

Along similar lines, I love code languages. I love secret messages, passages, hidden things, etc etc. I used to love to write messages to friends in code. Such as runes, angelic, etc etc. I even used love to play those puzzle games where you cracked codes. I was pretty good at them at one point.
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

HuggalotXOmocha

Runewitt

Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.

c2chaos

Who here is still posting from the dead? Holy...do I feel old.

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

Angelx624

I still check these forums quite often, hoping they'll be resurrected one day.
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

c2chaos

Quote from: c2chaos on May 26, 2015, 10:00:43 PM
I have a girlfriend.
It's been over a year since I've last posted.

I am married now and I have a 4yo daughter and am really hoping to bring her to FanimeCon one of these days.

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

Barnes

^ That's awesome to hear.

I should practice more for online Smash Ultimate. To nobody's surprise, I main
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
, lol.
Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

Angelx624

2020 would've been my 10th Fanime anniversary but I'm still gonna celebrate in 2022! :3
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

FilthyRevenant

I am a hobbyist pixel artist using Terraria and TModLoader as my canvases. I hang around in a Discord server that involves an fantasy eroge RPG from Newgrounds most of the time while I link myself into the some of the most popular social networks, particularly gaming and art variants, such as AO3, Reddit, DeviantArt, and Steam.

Right now, I am binging on No Man's Sky after buying it in the beginning of Steam's yearly summer sale, playing it 4 days straight. Honestly, I should've continued to on my current pet project I've teased on r/Terraria, but I'll postpone it until 3 days have passed. It took me about a week and a half to get it halfway done, but I will make sure I finish it in a week or two since said project is huge and painstakingly detailed.

Runewitt

In the last 10 years I have gone from scrimping and saving for half a year to go to a convention to being able to provide for myself, my oldest sister, my mom and my nephew. I've gone from a horrible job to working what could be a career for the rest of my life. I'm a school custodian now, but the stress is so low that it doesn't feel like work, even on the worst days over the last 6 years.
Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.