Anime Video Game Cosplay Geek Clearing House > Forum Games

Say something the rest of us might not know about you

<< < (1007/1007)

Angelx624:
2020 would've been my 10th Fanime anniversary but I'm still gonna celebrate in 2022! :3

FilthyRevenant:
I am a hobbyist pixel artist using Terraria and TModLoader as my canvases. I hang around in a Discord server that involves an fantasy eroge RPG from Newgrounds most of the time while I link myself into the some of the most popular social networks, particularly gaming and art variants, such as AO3, Reddit, DeviantArt, and Steam.

Right now, I am binging on No Man's Sky after buying it in the beginning of Steam's yearly summer sale, playing it 4 days straight. Honestly, I should've continued to on my current pet project I've teased on r/Terraria, but I'll postpone it until 3 days have passed. It took me about a week and a half to get it halfway done, but I will make sure I finish it in a week or two since said project is huge and painstakingly detailed.

Runewitt:
In the last 10 years I have gone from scrimping and saving for half a year to go to a convention to being able to provide for myself, my oldest sister, my mom and my nephew. I've gone from a horrible job to working what could be a career for the rest of my life. I'm a school custodian now, but the stress is so low that it doesn't feel like work, even on the worst days over the last 6 years.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version