Say something the rest of us might not know about you

Started by questionette, May 19, 2008, 08:30:12 PM

Barnes

Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

rubymoonIII

@Digitalberii <--Twitter

Barnes

I don't know how to make a (decent looking) costume
Yay, Haruko.

rubymoonIII

@Digitalberii <--Twitter

Shinsengumi

You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

OniCourseMusha

I breakdance just to have fun, not competitively.
FanimeCon E-gaming Room Staff
Kraken Con Staff

Cosplay: DDR Pad/Box, Brain Age, Andross (SNES), Formal Totoro, Master/Crazy Hand

anomaly

"Every morning I jump out of bed and step on a landmine. The landmine is me. After the explosion, I spend the rest of the day putting the pieces together." -rb

--------------------------------------------------
Fanime 2008 ConOps

Barnes

I have a habit of repeating things that I/were already said
DEJU VU!  :o
Yay, Haruko.

rubymoonIII

@Digitalberii <--Twitter

heeroyuy135

I like Persona 3...and I haven't played one second of it

rubymoonIII

@Digitalberii <--Twitter

K&K4ever

The sun was raising up above the high
and dense entangled spider's web.  The dew
was dripping from the silky strings and down
through canopy to underbrush.  It splashed
the puddle making one more fountain spring.

rubymoonIII

i like pyramid head alot i wish there was a plushie of him
@Digitalberii <--Twitter

AbsolutelyCursed

For a brief time on Saturday I was known as the 'Machine Killer' at work.

questionette

When I was in fifth grade, we were going over answers in class in our workbooks.  We were studying religious figures. I didn't know who virgin mary was and my teacher asked the class, "Where does virgin mary live?" and I replied "Hell?"  The entire class laughed at me, and then I got really embarrassed and started to draw devil horns on her picture in my partner's workbook.  When I gave it back to her she said "OH MY GOSH YOU DREW HORNS ON HER!" really loud.  I denied it.  My teacher laughed to herself and told me she believed me. 

But no one else did.  The rest of the year (and sometimes still, as a joke) people crossed their fingers in an "X" formation whenever I entered a room and whispered "Sataaaann girlllll"

D': That's why I hated middle school

rubymoonIII

Quote from: questionette on June 16, 2008, 11:34:17 PM
When I was in fifth grade, we were going over answers in class in our workbooks.  We were studying religious figures. I didn't know who virgin mary was and my teacher asked the class, "Where does virgin mary live?" and I replied "Hell?"  The entire class laughed at me, and then I got really embarrassed and started to draw devil horns on her picture in my partner's workbook.  When I gave it back to her she said "OH MY GOSH YOU DREW HORNS ON HER!" really loud.  I denied it.  My teacher laughed to herself and told me she believed me. 

But no one else did.  The rest of the year (and sometimes still, as a joke) people crossed their fingers in an "X" formation whenever I entered a room and whispered "Sataaaann girlllll"

D': That's why I hated middle school

is ok  i was the class freak too i didnt know what Pr0n was in middle school
@Digitalberii <--Twitter

Kaura117

I hit puberty at the relatively early age of nine, and promptly towered over my classmates for a nearly six-year period.

Then my Asian handicap kicked in. Woe. ;_;

questionette

I was the tallest girl all through elementary school, and the girl with the biggest boobs up until 6th grade

...then I stopped growing in 6th grade ;_;

*pats kaura on the back*

woe is us

AbsolutelyCursed

I was the total opposite. I was a shrimp throughout elementary and middle school where girls towered over me. But then high school happened and I had my growth spurt.

To this day its the only good thing I inherited from my dad.

Shinsengumi

You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).